Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite NPC character?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is your favorite NPC character?

    Who is your favorite NPC character in VMK? My favorite NPC is the Yeti in the Matterhorn . Please post and share your ideas about your favorite NPC character in VMK

    Mine is the Yeti, because of these following reasons:
    • His snowball throwing
    • His column, "Dear Yeti"
    • His yawning and actions
    • What he says
    - Roo

    P.s. If this is in the wrong place, please move it!

    Edit: There was supposed to be a poll on here, but it didn't go so well.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  • #2
    Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

    I don't have a favorite really,, hmm well i would have to say the 3 Mansion Ghosts:

    - Phineas
    - Ezra
    - Gus

    Because they have ectoplasm!

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

      Hmm... probably the Gator Waiter. Than again, that could be influenced by the fact that I'm hungry right now.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

        Originally posted by blumacara View Post
        Hmm... probably the Gator Waiter. Than again, that could be influenced by the fact that I'm hungry right now.
        Ditto -.-

        [x] Deviant
        [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
        [x] My custom icons


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

          Originally posted by LooneyGirl View Post
          Ditto -.-

          If you're hungry were u the one to eat your icon?? lol

          Uh my favorite NPC would probably be shrunken ned bc he was the first i ever clicked on.
          Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

            Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
            I don't have a favorite really,, hmm well i would have to say the 3 Mansion Ghosts:

            - Phineas
            - Ezra
            - Gus

            Because they have ectoplasm!
            and because they Don't have tails.
            I like ned because he's awesomeeeee.
            well; haven't been on here in forever!

            miss you guys! (:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

              My favorite has to be Ned, of course. If you are my friend, you might be able to tell by my pins They have been that way for quite a while now. :cgrin:
              >Siggie Made By Moi<

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                Mines Push.
                -because he dances funny
                -he have push trivia
                -he dances funny in WDW too!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                  Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                  If you're hungry were u the one to eat your icon?? lol

                  Uh my favorite NPC would probably be shrunken ned bc he was the first i ever clicked on.
                  Thats nice that your first NPC you ever clicked on would be your favorite My first NPC character I clicked on was Captain Blackheart.

                  Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                  Mines Push.
                  -because he dances funny
                  -he have push trivia
                  -he dances funny in WDW too!
                  That reminds me of a guest room I went into and it was all dedicated to Push. Pictures of push with him and a giant push out of crates that you could dance on.


                  Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                    Omg, Nevermind MY favorite NPC is Camera, I was in the theater all alone.... Then he just started talking with me, It was kinda weird...

                    [x] Deviant
                    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
                    [x] My custom icons


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                      uh..who??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                        I know its weird, But there was a camera in the theater, you know by the dead men don't take pictures? It was the Camera in there and it just started talking to me... And It wasn't a person...

                        [x] Deviant
                        [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
                        [x] My custom icons


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                          Originally posted by LooneyGirl View Post
                          I know its weird, But there was a camera in the theater, you know by the dead men don't take pictures? It was the Camera in there and it just started talking to me... And It wasn't a person...
                          :lmao:

                          Uh mine is the dragon, just cause it's big, evil, and I find dragons cool.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                            My favorite NPC (Non-Playing Character) is Captain Blackheart. He's my favorite because well, he's a pirate. (; :lol:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who is your favorite NPC character?

                              I heart the Dragon! I would get rid of the other chacter pins if I could, but I wear the Dragon pin. Although I am also fond of Blackheart.
                              It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X