X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NiGHTS 2 announced

Wired Game|Life
    Nights Into Dreams Sequel Confirmed

Here's the confirmation: the Sega Saturn classic Nights is most definitely getting an update. Swedish game mag Game Reactor has it on the cover of its next issue.

What it doesn't mention is the platform. Everybody's thinking Wii, which makes a lot of sense considering that's what the rumors have always said. But it could be Nintendo DS as well. Who knows! Ah, forget it, it's probably Wii.

Of course, Official Nintendo Magazine UK might be a bit ticked off that their so-called World Exclusive isn't much of one, anymore.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148259

Awesome, I never had a Saturn so I never got the play the original. But from what I hear it was an awesome game.

Re: NiGHTS 2 announced

Awesome news, thanks for the info. Nights and Christmas Nights were just pure fun games and so beautiful to look at for their time. It's always been a wish of mine to see what Sega could do with these games on the newest consoles.

Comment

Sega has been absolutely destructive with the updates to their old games as of late.

The good news is there won't be many people disappointed since the market for this is small outside of the two people who bought Saturn.

Comment

I hope this is better than the butchered Wii Sonic game

Comment

Oh PLEASE let this be true!! (and yes.. it is scary with all the crap sonic games that have come out... )

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

This would be great! I'll be keeping an eye out for more news on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
              I hope this is better than the butchered Wii Sonic game
              hahah seriously. At least Secret Rings was better than Sonic Rush on DS. >_<

But omg....please don't be an April Fools joke...please don't be an April Fools joke.....please don't be an April Fools joke. NiGHTS was AMAZING and I've been waiting for a re-release or sequel since it came out. I would love NiGHTS on Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by C-HOX View Post
                Wired Game|Life
                Nights Into Dreams Sequel Confirmed

Here's the confirmation: the Sega Saturn classic Nights is most definitely getting an update. Swedish game mag Game Reactor has it on the cover of its next issue.

What it doesn't mention is the platform. Everybody's thinking Wii, which makes a lot of sense considering that's what the rumors have always said. But it could be Nintendo DS as well. Who knows! Ah, forget it, it's probably Wii.

Of course, Official Nintendo Magazine UK might be a bit ticked off that their so-called World Exclusive isn't much of one, anymore.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148259

Awesome, I never had a Saturn so I never got the play the original. But from what I hear it was an awesome game.
                I'm gonna have to find a ROM somewhere of the orginal or if worse comes to worse buy it on ebay cause I gotta try it.

Comment

I have the oringal and with my saturn at my house. It is proably true but Sega is just waiting until the hype die down with the Mario & Sonic game to annouce it.
                  Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Its confirmed for Wii, and here are some pictures.
                    http://www.jeux-france.com/news19769...es-images.html

Comment

So cool, I wanted so bad to play this game back in the day. But alas, I never received a Sega Saturn for Christmas, my birthday, etc. Hopefully this game will give me a taste of what I missed.

Comment

I will be praying this game turns out well.

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Was the first one any good?
                          I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTom View Post
                            Was the first one any good?
                            Yes. It is considered a classic by many gamers.
                            Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

If they do not put the orginal with this new game than I will have no choice but to find a ROM or wait until they launch it on Virtual Console.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X