Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help needed for pirates of the carribean!(off site game)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed for pirates of the carribean!(off site game)

Yeah, pretty much a stink a the pirates of nthe carribbeamn game(not the one in VMK, the one that can be found on the front page under games). I have made it past the first 2 levels but cant seem to make it past the third. The skull you need keeps shooting you and the kraken pops up right infront of where I am and my ship is too slow to turn!!!!!!!! Any tips for me?
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

Re: help needed for pirates of the carribean!(off site game)

Any..............................................?
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

Comment

Originally posted by Dsnygrl View Post
      Any..............................................?
      Please remember that MiceChat is a message board and sometimes replies take some time (often more than two minutes.) Also, there is at least one thread that discusses this game already in this same section. Try looking around, even on the next page over or using the search feature.

Get the code for the Pirate game...quicker!
      Last edited by BigPigletFan; 04-05-2007, 01:15 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

I believe she is talking about the other pirate game, and I am in the same position; I get stuck on level 3.

Comment

Yeah this is the one that gives the codes for the ship pieces

Comment

i can do it

Captain Jack Sparrow <3

"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest of blasphemy" - Edward Cullen, Stephanie Meyer's New Moon

EDWARD <3

Comment

I do it but the last level is very hard
              My tip is remember that u can shoot the kraken i forgot about shooting when i first played level three

In fact i was the one that showed u the game
              Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

What game is this again?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
                  What game is this again?
                  Go to the VMK home page (VMK.com) Now go in like the bottom right had corner and click the games now click the pirates one.
                  Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Yeah, pretty much a stink a the pirates of nthe carribbeamn game(not the one in VMK, the one that can be found on the front page under games). I have made it past the first 2 levels but cant seem to make it past the third. The skull you need keeps shooting you and the kraken pops up right infront of where I am and my ship is too slow to turn!!!!!!!! Any tips for me?
                    Here is what I do, if you see the kraken then shoot it with all you have, this shouldn't make him go away. If he gets too close and you're going top speed, just shoot him then he'll go away. Also, if he is chasing you, don't let him go off the screen. Change your speed so that he stays on the screen. Hope that these hints help.

Comment

I have found that if you move your ship slowly, like keep the arrows down to two arrows on the speed indicator, it helps with levels one and two and even sometimes three. On the first two levels, sometimes the ships don't even show up in time to shoot. Also, in level three, go slowly as you near the skull and when the eyes begin to light up, turn and go as fast as you can the other way. Also if you shoot one or two cannon balls, see where they land, then start shooting faster you have a better chance of hitting your target, or rather not missing your target with all your ammo.
                      Last edited by Mouse4me; 04-12-2007, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X