X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 for Wii announced

http://www.capcom.co.jp/wii_bio4/index.html

Alright its been announced for a couple of days but the site opened. I think its only supposed to be $30. I'll buy it even though I have it for Gamecube. Should be fun with Wii controls.

Re: Resident Evil 4 for Wii announced

I've never played the RE games because they look difficult but with the Wii controls I think it could be really fun! Especially if it is only $30.
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I've played it twice so far... so.. I don't think so.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

its a fun game and I know my bro will buy it for the wii but i already beat the game cube version so unless there is a added story line naw I will pass.
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          its a fun game and I know my bro will buy it for the wii but i already beat the game cube version so unless there is a added story line naw I will pass.
          Its got the extra stuff that was added into the PS2 version. Thats nothing much.

Comment

meh my brother will probably buy it so I will see it I guess.
            The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Hmmm I bought the Gamecube version a few months ago but put it down because it is FREAKING HARDER THAN S***!!! I couldn't get past the very first part without getting my head literally sawed off, and thought it was too frustrating to be enjoyable...

Mostly had to do with the aiming though -- it took like 10 shots to bring something down, and you only get 20 bullets, and there are 10 villagers rushing you... so you do the math. Grrrr....

So maybe if its easier to aim on the Wii..... it'll be more fun?
              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                Hmmm I bought the Gamecube version a few months ago but put it down because it is FREAKING HARDER THAN S***!!! I couldn't get past the very first part without getting my head literally sawed off, and thought it was too frustrating to be enjoyable...

Mostly had to do with the aiming though -- it took like 10 shots to bring something down, and you only get 20 bullets, and there are 10 villagers rushing you... so you do the math. Grrrr....

from what I've read in more recent articles the Wii edition is going to have two new easier modes to select right from the start

apparantly some sort of auto target or other is added to the two easier modes and they made the knife stronger all around (damage based on proximity to the enemy now or something like that)
                "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Ok so im stuck on the ps 2 version somewhere in a mine HELP Sorry yay for res 4
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post

...can... Can I... can..I don't know if I'm allowed..

LERN 2 PLAY DUD!!!! LOL!!11
                    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X