This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the sorcerer hat rare still?

because so many ppl have it i do no know!! i <3 that thing to death so i cant trade it but i just want to know!!
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title:yea: HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot:yea: “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

i don't think it's really rare anymore. because everyone (almost everyone ) used mules to get more stuff from treasure detector, so almost everyone has the hat.

maybe this title is better: is the sorcerer hat still rare?

Comment

Originally posted by Brammie2118 View Post
      i don't think it's really rare anymore. because everyone (almost everyone ) used mules to get more stuff from treasure detector, so almost everyone has the hat.

maybe this title is better: is the sorcerer hat still rare?
      Yea i think u caught the grammar mistake in the title

Um yea i don't think it's that rare anymore but ppl still trade good stuff for it
      Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

thanks

yeah, a lot of people love the hat. even now it's not really rare anymore. so they still trade a lot for it i got Musketeer hat when quests still were running.

Comment

I also have this hat, and I've been wondering also, But thanks for letting me know. People have been wanting to trade me their bird hats for my sorcerer mickey hat.
          sigpic
          What's with the Wreath? The Haunted Mansion Holiday is over!

Comment

Originally posted by Yebloomincockroach View Post
            I also have this hat, and I've been wondering also, But thanks for letting me know. People have been wanting to trade me their bird hats for my sorcerer mickey hat.
            Yup I went into this auction place in VMK and the sorcerer mickey hat was going for: Herbie, pirate, and musketeer hat. Pretty big offer for it!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
              Yup I went into this auction place in VMK and the sorcerer mickey hat was going for: Herbie, pirate, and musketeer hat. Pretty big offer for it!
              Wow... why can't I ever find those kind of offers.

Anyways, when the treasure magic quest was still active, I think that it was WORTH a couple of NPC pins, although people were offering more it wasn't really worth those things. Now I suppose it's gone up a bit in value, but since treasure magic has been released a few times, and the hat was sold, it's definitely not as rare as flip, etc. But if you can find the right person you can get amazing deals (like someone talked about getting musketeer).

Comment

Originally posted by AstroAcer View Post
                Wow... why can't I ever find those kind of offers.

Anyways, when the treasure magic quest was still active, I think that it was WORTH a couple of NPC pins, although people were offering more it wasn't really worth those things. Now I suppose it's gone up a bit in value, but since treasure magic has been released a few times, and the hat was sold, it's definitely not as rare as flip, etc. But if you can find the right person you can get amazing deals (like someone talked about getting musketeer).
                Well.. The thing happened while you could still get the epcot room and get the hat.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                  Well.. The thing happened while you could still get the epcot room and get the hat.
                  I know, I was trying to say that although it's not worth much people will still give large amounts for it (and even back when the quest was active); but still not very rare, if rare at all.

Comment

well thanks i wasnt going to trade it anyway i just wanted to know. what is a mule?
                    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title:yea: HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot:yea: “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

Comment

Originally posted by soccerfreakichic View Post
                      well thanks i wasnt going to trade it anyway i just wanted to know. what is a mule?
                      A mule is an account created by someone to get items, credits, etc. that normally a character can normally get once. For example, someone may keep creating mule characters to enter credit codes and buy things with them.

Comment

... and trade the items back to their main character

Comment

oh ok ty i only have other accounts for when my charecter is ban and i do the quests on them! ty for your help plz close this thread ty:0

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X