Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Easter Predictions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Predictions?

Do any of you guys think that VMK is going to do anything for Easter? If so, what? I don't recall anything in the past times, but then again, there's only been one Easter since VMK opened! Even if you don't think they'll do anything, what would you WANT?

- I think little easter egg chairs with maybe 1/4 cut out for you to sit in, ( like barrel chairs - but easter eggs!
    - or a pin with mickey wearing bunny ears and 07 in the corner or something.
    - or just anything cute with Easter theming!

What do YOU guys think?

Re: Easter Predictions?

I think the most they will probably do is just another Holiday pin, much like St. Patrick's day, if even that.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
      Do any of you guys think that VMK is going to do anything for Easter? If so, what? I don't recall anything in the past times, but then again, there's only been one Easter since VMK opened! Even if you don't think they'll do anything, what would you WANT?

- I think little easter egg chairs with maybe 1/4 cut out for you to sit in, ( like barrel chairs - but easter eggs!

What do YOU guys think?
      I think of little easter egg chairs! :clap: Great ideas :clap:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

probobally going to be just like Valentines Day pin but with an egg or maybe an egg with mickey ears

Comment

Probably nothing since last time i checked (two weeks ago i think) you couldn't say Easter (i dictionary danced it, east.her) unlike how u can say Christmas. But then again u cant say valentine either but that could be because VMK doesn't want to let ppl say that bc taken reasons.
          Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

They haven't talked about easter in the newsletter, at least not about any new items. If anything comes out I doubt it'd be something like furniture, probably just a pin.

Comment

What do YOU guys think?
              Omg!! That would be sooo cute! Kind of like my avatar

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                yes, accept your not a mouse... i think.
                I think that if they do anything, it will be small, nothing big. .. like a hoilday pin.

Comment

If anything it'll be a pin but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                    If anything it'll be a pin but I'm not holding my breath.
                    Same here. They didn't do anything last year for VMK's first Easter and I don't expect anything to be on sale for this year's either. Of course it's a religious holiday, just like Christmas - but Christmas tends to be a bit more commerical than Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                      Yep! Just like that - but with Mickey or an Egg, as someone posted!

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      Same here. They didn't do anything last year for VMK's first Easter and I don't expect anything to be on sale for this year's either. Of course it's a religious holiday, just like Christmas - but Christmas tends to be a bit more commerical than Easter.
                      I think so too - it's religious. But what about the Easter bunny? he's not religious

Comment

I think so too - it's religious. But what about the Easter bunny? he's not religious
                        hehe.. we can dream! It is my favorite holiday so I wouldn't mind it... but then again I'm not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Just logged on and discovered: NOTHING! Not even a pin. I'm not surprised, but a pin would have been nice. If they didn't do anything for Passover, then I guess it's fair that they didn't do anything for Easter. But I guess you could say that the Easter Bunny is like Santa and driving the holiday a bit towards the secular side, so some bunny items would have been fun to see and not necessarily religious.

Comment

well, to tell you the truth, im not surprised in the least bit. If there would have been at least a pin, they would have told us before hand and probably sold it the entire weekend, instead of just today, just like St. Patricks day.
                            formally known as:
                            SkateboardP

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed, I figured a pin would be given out at least.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X