Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Guitar Hero 2

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero 2

Who has this game? I just got it and I LOVE IT!!!! Its the only video game I have ever been any good at.

I passed the easy and medium levels with no problems in just a few hours. But hold crap, the hard level is light years more difficult than medium! It is going to take lots of practice to get through that one!

Do I not rock as hard as I thought I did? Has anyone been able to make it through the hard level? I can't even contemplate the expert level yet! Is there hope for my rock star status?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Re: Guitar Hero 2

i played it for a couple mins at Best Buy earlier today, what fun!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I've been playing every chance I get. I love it. I'm really into guitar-led rock, so the genre fits perfectly for me

When you blew through easy/hard.. did you just play enough to advance, or did you get 5 stars on all the songs?

I'm taking my time trying to get good on each song.. and still on easy

Its funny watching my kids watch.. they are my groupies! Now they are chanting lines to Cheap Trick, etc heheheh

Comment

I LOVE BOTH GAMES! I have to say that I enjoy the songs on Guitar Hero much more then Guitar Hero 2, but the game is lots of fun! Since I've been playing GH every chance I get when I got GH2 I went through easy quickly ... with 5 stars every time ... now medium I averaged 4 to 5 stars on songs. I still find it hard to master the movements when I hit the orange key on hard though.

Yet, GH2 has those great encore levels and the song by the group on Metalocalypse ... which is oh so fun!

Comment

We love it! We like 1 & 2. I totally suck, I can only do easy, but we have a blast playing. We love opening new songs, we're lame like that and get totally excited. In fact, we were having a face-off last night

It cracks me up because both my boys walk around singing Iron Man and Cherry Pie and my 12 year old has downloaded so much music based on what he's heard from these games.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Guitar Hero has to be my favorite video game right now! I remember getting the first one and just being addicted and getting all psyched when I got the second one, and now they just accidentally announced the third one. I got five stars on all the medium songs, I've passed all the hard songs and I'm working on getting five stars on all of them. I'm also half way through expert mode.

Comment

I got 3 and 4 stars the first time through. I am going back through to get 5 stars before I tackle hard mode again.

I love dancing around and jamming and being a total dork. We are going to get a second controller so we can face off
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm stuck at medium. That game is sooo addicting. Free Bird takes forever.
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Oh man, once you guys can play Expert the game gets to be so much more fun!

Beast and the Harlot on expert rocks!!

I love both games and could play them for hours.
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                    Who has this game? I just got it and I LOVE IT!!!! Its the only video game I have ever been any good at.

I passed the easy and medium levels with no problems in just a few hours. But hold crap, the hard level is light years more difficult than medium! It is going to take lots of practice to get through that one!

Do I not rock as hard as I thought I did? Has anyone been able to make it through the hard level? I can't even contemplate the expert level yet! Is there hope for my rock star status?
                    I don't have enough fingers and or patience to play past medium mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                      Oh man, once you guys can play Expert the game gets to be so much more fun!

Beast and the Harlot on expert rocks!!

I love both games and could play them for hours.
                      Dude, Kyler said "dannnnnnnnng" when I told him you're on expert :lol: He's starting hard now, he's :bow: to you!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Guitar Hero 3 confirmed for Wii. link

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                          Dude, Kyler said "dannnnnnnnng" when I told him you're on expert :lol: He's starting hard now, he's :bow: to you!
                          There are still 4 or 5 songs I can't beat on GH2 on expert, but I can nail them all on GH1.

Guitar Hero 2 can be crazy hard.
                          What an idiot....

Comment

I just played this the other night at a friends house. It was SO fun, and even better b/c it didn't take hours to get "good." I started on easy and picked it up pretty quickly. Definitely where my tax return money will be going...

Which is better, GH 1 or 2. I played 2 and wasn't overly impressed by the song choices, is 1 better?

Comment

GH2 has a lot of cool features such as practice mode, and the guitar playing is actually smoother than one.

Though I really love GH1 the song choices are better IMO.
                              What an idiot....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X