Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I am done with RCT3!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am done with RCT3!!!

I cannot stand this game any longer!! I will try to bear it a little more just so I can hopefully finish up my last project, But I cannot wait until I go back to RCT2 !!

This game constantly crashes now, for no reason, and I am just so sick and tired of it!!! It takes to long to load, runs slow, and crashes! I worked hard on my recent project and now I can even record it!! If I play the game when it is paused, it doesn't crash, but when it is not paused, it crashes about every 5 minutes.

I think it might have something to do with the track I guess, because when the car reaches a certain point during test mode, it crashes. I always get some stupid RCT3 EXE error message. I don't get it. Why didn't Frontier make a dang message that atleast states why it's crashing and what I need to do to fix it?!?!?

Oh, it isn't caused by custom scenery either because I don't use that stuff .

Well, I really had to vent, I hope you understand, but this game was a total rip off.

I'm going back to RCT2, so you can bet I will be posting more of my scenario's here soon . That's the good thing coming out of all this in my opinion .

Re: I am done with RCT3!!!

YAY! RCT2 is by far my favorite of the three. I really regret purchasing RCT3.

Comment

The thing I liked about RCT3 was the ability to record things. That's pretty much it. But as of late, it has been very stressful to play, and I am ready to go back to the good ol' days .

Comment

your done again? noooooo, I cant play RCT2 anymore, I get too confused with it. lol

Comment

Well, you're just silly then. RCT2 is clearly the best of RCT.

Comment

lol, well.... I like that fact it is very easy to run, but I like that fact that rCT3 is much more realistic.

Comment

Plus, after I get finished making the RCT3 DVD I am working on, there is a RCT2 park I have that is still struggling to get people in .

Comment

i am so glad there are people who feel the way i do!!!!!!

i was sooo pumped up for RCT3 when it came out, and the packs looked really neat, but now it's just so frustrating!

i went back to RCT2 a while ago, and love it more than i realized!

so welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                  there is a RCT2 park I have that is still struggling to get people in .
                  I don't even let the peeps in any more. They're just so dumb.

Comment

At least the peeps in rct3 aren't that dumb. Or identical.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I love RCT 3, BUT
                      I do not play it beacause of its slow speed, and i get bored with video games fast :P

Comment

I am close to finishing up my current DVD project for RCT3 thankfully. That will be it for awhile. The other think I dislike about the game is the trees and stuff. I can't explain really why I don't like them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                          At least the peeps in rct3 aren't that dumb. Or identical.
                          I bet Starbucks just paid you to say that.

Comment

:lol: .

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              I bet Starbucks just paid you to say that.
                              LOL!:lol:

We are working to have a version of that skin available for members to use...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X