Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Push The Trash Can?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Push The Trash Can?

    Questtion!! Does he ever come out anymore? I've never seen push before---ever, never, ever! i started playing vmk about a month after VMK started actually...hmm is he still around or did his tin break?
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

  • #2
    Re: Push The Trash Can?

    I have never seen PUSH in VMK.. Ever.. O_O

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Push The Trash Can?

      That's kinda weird. he's never there anymore, for some strange reason
      and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Push The Trash Can?

        I have seen a screen shot of him on VMK does that count?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Push The Trash Can?

          I don't believe there has been a sighting of Push for at least a few months. Maybe it became more of a hassle than it was worth, but I would be all for a Push revival or possibly some other Atmosphere characters from the Disney Parks such as the Mayor of Main Street.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Push The Trash Can?

            Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
            I don't believe there has been a sighting of Push for at least a few months. Maybe it became more of a hassle than it was worth, but I would be all for a Push revival or possibly some other Atmosphere characters from the Disney Parks such as the Mayor of Main Street.
            I am with you on that one. Where was he located when he was in VMK?

            Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
            I have seen a screen shot of him on VMK does that count?
            If you show us the screen shot :cwink:

            Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Push The Trash Can?

              Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
              I am with you on that one. Where was he located when he was in VMK?
              He tended to float around various Guest rooms along with the occasional visits to Tomorrowland when it first opened up, usually accompanied by a Staff of some kind. Much like the Muppet Mobile Lab and Lucky the Dinosaur in the real parks, it seems to have been a temporary thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Push The Trash Can?

                Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                He tended to float around various Guest rooms along with the occasional visits to Tomorrowland when it first opened up, usually accompanied by a Staff of some kind. Much like the Muppet Mobile Lab and Lucky the Dinosaur in the real parks, it seems to have been a temporary thing.

                Oh ok Lol. That'd have been interesting to see. Hmm i wish i had joined the first day.. but i had been too lazy to click the advertisement at the time :lol: (we had Dial up) that was part of the reason too

                Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Push The Trash Can?

                  yeah he doesn't even have much push trash trivia either, Im also a bit dissapointed that Mickey,Minnie or pluto have not yet been created or a toontown in that matter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Push The Trash Can?

                    Originally posted by Applz View Post
                    yeah he doesn't even have much push trash trivia either, Im also a bit dissapointed that Mickey,Minnie or pluto have not yet been created or a toontown in that matter
                    There's probably many reasons for that, Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to make a suitable Mickey (or any of the Fab Five) character, I wouldn't want Mickey set back to being a redundant NPC like the Yeti or Ned. As for the Toontown factor, most likely the hold off for this is they don't wish for any confusion with the Toontown MMO game thats out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Push The Trash Can?

                      I've never seen Push. **SiGh**
                      well; haven't been on here in forever!

                      miss you guys! (:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Push The Trash Can?

                        Originally posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
                        I've never seen Push. **SiGh**
                        don't feel bad.
                        for i have never seen him either..
                        formally known as:
                        SkateboardP

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Push The Trash Can?

                          Originally posted by Applz View Post
                          yeah he doesn't even have much push trash trivia either, Im also a bit dissapointed that Mickey,Minnie or pluto have not yet been created or a toontown in that matter
                          Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                          There's probably many reasons for that, Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to make a suitable Mickey (or any of the Fab Five) character, I wouldn't want Mickey set back to being a redundant NPC like the Yeti or Ned. As for the Toontown factor, most likely the hold off for this is they don't wish for any confusion with the Toontown MMO game thats out.
                          And also there a various verisons of mickey, some people are insualted by the new version, because they are making him to advanced and they perfer steamboat willie, others dont like black and white. It may cause a fuss!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Push The Trash Can?

                            I've never seen push

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Push The Trash Can?

                              I saw push once. I didnt take a screenshot of it though


                              -Nikki

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X