This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Pinocchio Pins

I was a bit busy this weekend and with the ride-a-thon I lost my train of thought. I am looking to pretty much trade pin for pin. Please post if you have a pin and any you might be looking for.

I have food series, water parks, tron series, pirates series, holiday 2006 series, halloween 2006 series, new hotel series, NOS series, and Fantasyland series for sure. (Does not include host pins though.)

Re: Looking for Pinocchio Pins

I have a bunch - i'll try to find you piglet.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
      I have a bunch - i'll try to find you piglet.
      Aww... I owe you girl. Let me log back in now...

Comment

i have a couple to if you still need them
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
          i have a couple to if you still need them
          Yes! I never found BFJen today and would like to get a few of these...

Comment

I need two (one for my hubby, and one for myself). Might I be able to trade or pay someone for them? Thanks! (If interested, let me know when you're usually online and I'll meet you).

Comment

Originally posted by happypiratepuppy View Post
              I need two (one for my hubby, and one for myself). Might I be able to trade or pay someone for them? Thanks! (If interested, let me know when you're usually online and I'll meet you).
              Well I am also looking for them. If you are looking for an item you should create your own thread. For more information about trading please read the sticky thread in this section.

Be sure to read the stickied threads for full instructions on how to trade. MiceChat is not responsible for lost items/credits due to trades. Be sure to check our feedback system.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                I was a bit busy this weekend and with the ride-a-thon I lost my train of thought. I am looking to pretty much trade pin for pin. Please post if you have a pin and any you might be looking for.

I have food series, water parks, tron series, pirates series, holiday 2006 series, halloween 2006 series, new hotel series, NOS series, and Fantasyland series for sure. (Does not include host pins though.)

I have ten of them. I can let some go. Do you have any Dumbos? (I missed that weekend - heh, great minds ,,,,)

I already picked up 3 Dumbos in trades, but I could use two more.

If you don't have Dumbos, then we can work something out. I am not looking to make this a "profitable" trade, just looking to help you out (as others helped me out with the Dumbos - karma you know)

I'll be on tonight (as usual) 2 hours or so before closing.

-dave
                "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                  I have ten of them. I can let some go. Do you have any Dumbos? (I missed that weekend - heh, great minds ,,,,)

I already picked up 3 Dumbos in trades, but I could use two more.

If you don't have Dumbos, then we can work something out. I am not looking to make this a "profitable" trade, just looking to help you out (as others helped me out with the Dumbos - karma you know)
                  :lol: OH I know.. I didn't want to do it after I keep seeing others forget! I think I have some Dumbos so hopefully our paths will cross.

Comment

Heh, I have two Pinocchio pins. I got them from trade. I just needed one but I ended up with two. I'm willing to give one up.

Will one Pinocchio Pin be enough to get me a Waterpark pin?
                    I already have the Typhoon Lagoon Pin, Blizzard Beach Pin, and Castaway Creek Pin. So yeah. Let me know!
                    *Made By Allie.

Comment

Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                      Heh, I have two Pinocchio pins. I got them from trade. I just needed one but I ended up with two. I'm willing to give one up.

Will one Pinocchio Pin be enough to get me a Waterpark pin?
                      I already have the Typhoon Lagoon Pin, Blizzard Beach Pin, and Castaway Creek Pin. So yeah. Let me know!
                      So you are missing... which one? It's too late to think. :lol: Yes, it's fine with me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X