This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind helping me in a favor?

Since I am unable to play for the whole pirates month. I was just wondering.

If anyone one would be willing to help with getting me the special pins or whatever they are selling that weekend at The Emporium.

I would be willing to get to you in return the special pins etc. for the following whole month.

It would be very greatfully appreciated!

Re: My helping in a favor?

and the topic is supposed to read "MIND helping me in a favor?"

Comment

Originally posted by KrItTeR View Post

If anyone one would be willing to help with getting me the special pins or whatever they are selling that weekend at The Emporium.

I would be willing to get to you in return the special pins etc. for the following whole month.

It would be very greatfully appreciated!

Aww, zonks! Too bad!
      Ill get you the pins and clothes or whatever they are selling (1x of each) for the month. No need for getting me more special pins or whatever
      Have a nice break!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

I would be glad to help you ,too. I actually will be gone two weeks in June I think so it would help me too.

Dreams

Comment

Re: Mind helping me in a favor?

Thank you guys very much!

I'll get you two or just sweet dreams the pins for the following month for helping me with getting the pins/clothing of the following month.

Thanks again!

Comment

Thank you guys very much!

I'll get you two or just sweet dreams the pins for the following month for helping me with getting the pins/clothing of the following month.

Thanks again!
            This is kinda off topic but are you a male or female because i figure that it would be easier for a boy to get boy's clothes rather than making a new guy account, getting more credits, buying the stuff, telling him that guy's name, then finding each other.
            Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

I'm a guy.

Comment

I'm a guy.
                Oh then... Im a girl, so I got the girl stuff. I cant get the boy stuff, because I only have one account. So, ill just give you pin, then?

Comment

My VMK account now works!

I'm not telling my sisters. Thanks to you for getting me a pin!

Comment

My VMK account now works!

I'm not telling my sisters. Thanks to you for getting me a pin!
                    No problem Want to meet for the pin now? VMKpal is working for me now. I had to change the firewall.

Comment

where do you want to meet?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X