Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05/05/07 - In-Park Quest Updates

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 05/05/07 - In-Park Quest Updates

    The new Tomorrowland quest is now available on the VMK page. Also it shows that there is a new Pirate quest as well as the Mickey seasonal TV now being available for completing three in-park quests.





    Last edited by TLynn; 05-05-2007, 10:45 AM. Reason: Have to add others later

  • #2
    Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

    cool thanks for the update!!
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

      Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
      cool thanks for the update!!
      Yup! Red Space Suit Magic is in-park now, but some items are retired


      Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

        woot!!
        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

          I was at the park yesterday and did the quest.

          Here are the answer to the DLR version!

          -edited-
          Last edited by figment1986; 05-05-2007, 03:23 PM. Reason: please do not release spoilers...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

            Judging from Fin's lanyard today, it looks like the new space magic pin is non-tradeable.
            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

            Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

            [None]
            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

              no!! non-trade able :'( :'( I live in Europe so I'm really never going to the parks. and the quests aren't at the park at Paris :'( :'(


              hope i can trade stuff for codes...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                I'll try to get some extras when I'm there in 2 weeks!!
                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                  MAN! Why do I find out about VMK AFTER I go to Disney World. I went to Disney World about 2 years ago and I didn't know about Vmk yet. Now my mom says we have to wait a while to go to Disneyland/World because she says its the same things over and over again. UGH.
                  *Made By Allie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                    Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                    MAN! Why do I find out about VMK AFTER I go to Disney World. I went to Disney World about 2 years ago and I didn't know about Vmk yet. Now my mom says we have to wait a while to go to Disneyland/World because she says its the same things over and over again. UGH.
                    The new Tomorrowland quest wasnt at WDW 2 years ago

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                      Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                      I was at the park yesterday and did the quest.

                      Here are the answer to the DLR version!

                      -edited-
                      You are incorrect sir. One of your answers is wrong, they might have given it to you but it is in fact wrong. Plus this is not the area for spoilers!

                      Also the pirates quest in the parks have changed. They have updated the cards to be more then the 4 questions they had and the wells are gone.

                      J
                      Last edited by figment1986; 05-05-2007, 03:25 PM. Reason: -removing spoilers from quote-
                      Kungaloosh!

                      *END OF LINE*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                        Originally posted by Jerm View Post
                        You are incorrect sir. One of your answers is wrong, they might have given it to you but it is in fact wrong. Plus this is not the area for spoilers!

                        Also the pirates quest in the parks have changed. They have updated the cards to be more then the 4 questions they had and the wells are gone.

                        J
                        I'm guessing it is #5.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                          Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                          The new Tomorrowland quest wasnt at WDW 2 years ago
                          I know, I'm just talking about VMK Items in general. Like, signing up there, quests, stuff like that.
                          *Made By Allie.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                            Everyone, this is not the place for spoilers.. the spoiler crew will release them when the time comes... please do not post any before hand.

                            This is great news as I'm going to WDW next weekend.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 05/05/07 In-Park Quest Updates

                              Originally posted by figment1986 View Post

                              This is great news as I'm going to WDW next weekend.
                              Oh I was SO HOPING the new quests would be out soon!! Yahoo!!! :yea:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X