Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05/05/07 - Jolly Roger Pin Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 05/05/07 - Jolly Roger Pin Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I had no clue where to put this, but I guess I just sorta wanted to say to everyone that the Jolly Roger pin is now the prize for the 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest. That means the value of the Jolly Roger will suddenly drop because you can get it from the quest now? It's only a host quest for three hours, but still...
    Made by Piinoy/Resemble. ;DD Awesomeness.
    VMK Name:
    :yea: Kryssi :yea:


  • #2
    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    oooh knew there was a reason why i didn't pick the JR pin from Phinny last night :lol:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

      Oh well, I've never had a Jolly Roger, so now I have one! Who cares if they dropped in price. I'm just happy I got one :P
      *Made By Allie.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

        Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
        Oh well, I've never had a Jolly Roger, so now I have one! Who cares if they dropped in price. I'm just happy I got one :P
        thats what im saying )
        formally known as:
        SkateboardP

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

          I can't believe I missed this!!! I was too busy today cleaning my house. Oh well. Don't have a Jolly Roger pin and I guess I never will.
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

            I now have 17..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

              It is been the Prize in the Neverland trvia game last month too. I picked one up there too. So, it seems that never assume things that are rare now will be rare forever. I even think inferno has gone down a bit since they reintroduced it.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                I got lucky! I just signed in to get my credits for the day and checked to see if the quest was still active and it was at 6:40. So, I was able to do it and get my pin. But I hated the fact that I had to play Pirates...and Capture the flag no less. I created a game and people joined then were mad at me because I wasn't any good at the game. This is why I don't play Pirates and won't be able to get any better because of rude players that think you shouldn't even be playing it if you can't play it well. But at least I got my pin...
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                  i did not get my pin my friends put on a surprise party for me
                  *Thecoolestaw*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                    I haven't been able to get into host games at all for about too weeks - keep getting dc.
                    No JR pin for me. But it seems things keep coming around.
                    BTW cool - sorry to miss your party, I had to be away part of last night. I was thinking the party was tonight for some reason. Hope you saw my pic on the wall for you

                    SweetestDreams

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                      Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                      I got lucky! I just signed in to get my credits for the day and checked to see if the quest was still active and it was at 6:40. So, I was able to do it and get my pin. But I hated the fact that I had to play Pirates...and Capture the flag no less. I created a game and people joined then were mad at me because I wasn't any good at the game. This is why I don't play Pirates and won't be able to get any better because of rude players that think you shouldn't even be playing it if you can't play it well. But at least I got my pin...
                      For some reason some of the host quests last longer than they are suppose too. I wonder why
                      Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                        hopefully it will be a prize in weeks to come
                        Angels Fan, born and raised.
                        Come on you Galaxy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                          Originally posted by SweetestDreams View Post
                          I haven't been able to get into host games at all for about too weeks - keep getting dc.
                          No JR pin for me. But it seems things keep coming around.
                          BTW cool - sorry to miss your party, I had to be away part of last night. I was thinking the party was tonight for some reason. Hope you saw my pic on the wall for you

                          SweetestDreams
                          lol what are you talking about? i meant my real friends not vmk friends! ROFL
                          *Thecoolestaw*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                            Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                            For some reason some of the host quests last longer than they are suppose too. I wonder why

                            I believe because the times listed are the times that you can start the quest. They let it run until they feel they have given ample time to the people who join up to the last minute. Thus, you can still join after the "official" time, but there is no guarantee that you will finish in the time the hosts give after.
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 05/05/07 - Jolly Roger Pin Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

                              damn, my jolly roger isnt worth crap now. same happened to my snowman magic and cowboy hat way back when. this sucks.
                              my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

                              WISH LIST...
                              Complete Cowboy Costume
                              Complete HM Suit
                              Bat Magic
                              Inferno Magic
                              Green Flips
                              Stitch Hat

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X