Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Did I miss anything sold while i was gone?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss anything sold while i was gone?

ok, so as many of you know me on vmk, you probably know how long i was gone for! my goodness... i probably missed everything totally cool... but that's just my luck so i would like to know what items i have missed. I dont know what day i (sunnysunflowerme) was last on vmk, so when you guys get the chance to get on, please check the last date i was on. Thanks

-heather
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Re: Did I miss anything sold while i was gone?

April 11th you were last on. I'd check out the VMK News section to see what you've missed.

Comment

ok, thanks! how did you know? are you able to go on vmk now?
      ----Heather
      vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
        ok, thanks! how did you know? are you able to go on vmk now?
        Yep

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X