This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Funny Things You Do In VMK

Well I was wondering if anyone does random funny things to people they don't know or with their friends in VMK. For example sometimes I walk up to every person in the room and say "hi ugly". Then they get all mad at me and I have to apologize - it's fun @_@...

Once this guest walked up to me and said: "Imagine, my signature is money". My friend was with me at the time, and now whenever he sees me he goes "Money fly high no lie u know it" and other stuff like that.

Anybody else have running gags going on with their friends or odd things they do to random people?

Re: Random Funny Things You Do In VMK

Yell "For Narnia!" on the Pirates ride. =]

Yell "Yay for keys!" whenever you get them in pirates.

^^
    *Made By Allie.

Comment

No, frankly I find what you do to be very rude and insensitive. I may joke with my friends but would never do anything like that to someone I don't know.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by Midien View Post
        No, frankly I find what you do to be very rude and insensitive. I may joke with my friends but would never do anything like that to someone I don't know.
        I agree with you. I would never say, "Hi ugly" to someone. I would feel really bad if that happened to me, and then when the person says, "jk", I feel really dumb

However, I do some pretty random things...
        • I sing that I wished I was a potato
        • I sing, "We are the champions! Lalala! Woot yea.." over and over again when im bored.
        • I sing about cookies, kangaroos, etc.
        • I act pretty random at sometimes.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by iImagine View Post
          Well I was wondering if anyone does random funny things to people they don't know or with their friends in VMK. For example sometimes I walk up to every person in the room and say "hi ugly". Then they get all mad at me and I have to apologize - it's fun @_@...
          I wouldn't do anything like that, and if I did, I wouldn't brag about it.
          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by Midien View Post
            Same here. Most MiceChatters I know are quite nice to other players as well as each other.

Comment

i personally would say that that is messed up but my best freind said that someone said that to her then the guy asked her out she said yes then one second later he broke up with her .. ( im not acusing anyone of doing it to her) but some times people can take it seriously and not as a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by theswimmerpirate View Post
                i personally would say that that is messed up but my best freind said that someone said that to her then the guy asked her out she said yes then one second later he broke up with her .. ( im not acusing anyone of doing it to her) but some times people can take it seriously and not as a joke...
                Too many drama scenes lol. Too many... hello pirate it's JediofLight

Comment

hi jedi ! lol

Comment

lol change your pm settings to let me talk to you lol

Comment

how do you do that (im too comfused about this stuff lol)

Comment

are you there jedi?? i do not know how to change my pm settings

Comment

haha change it so it lets me pm you. Click on user CP, its at the top of the page, and then look for the peronal message options on the left side of that page and change it so we canpm each other. Pheew my hands hurt too much typing lol.

Comment

that is weird i can not find it hmm..

Comment

lol just look around in your CP thingy. Never give up never surrender!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X