Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMK According to staff...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMK According to staff...

    Does it look any different from their screen? I'm jw....yea. If your interested please ask staff...maybe it'll be in yavn's mailbail
    Last edited by VMKPrincess; 05-15-2007, 01:13 PM.
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

  • #2
    Re: VMK According to staff...

    I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Does VMK as a whole look different?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









    Comment


    • #3
      Re: VMK According to staff...

      I think she is asked when staff gets on VMK does everything look different from what we see?
      Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: VMK According to staff...

        I'm pretty sure it looks a little different. They are on VMK for different purposes than we are. They have different needs. So my opinion is like that it has everything we do, and more.
        :love:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: VMK According to staff...

          Yup, i'm curious to see what it looks like from their point of view
          and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: VMK According to staff...

            This is a really interesting question. Well I'm sure that vmk is probably a bunch of HTML on a page and they edit vmk by that so there are very many ways of them looking at vmk. But when they are on as characters, I'm sure they see vmk the same as us just they have more buttons like ban and stuff.


            ^Thankye Con!! ^

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: VMK According to staff...

              Get Erin to ask a staff. They love her. =]
              :love:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: VMK According to staff...

                oohh good idea =]
                and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: VMK According to staff...

                  Yep Yep =]
                  :love:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: VMK According to staff...

                    Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
                    This is a really interesting question. Well I'm sure that vmk is probably a bunch of HTML on a page and they edit vmk by that so there are very many ways of them looking at vmk. But when they are on as characters, I'm sure they see vmk the same as us just they have more buttons like ban and stuff.
                    Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it looks a little different. They are on VMK for different purposes than we are. They have different needs. So my opinion is like that it has everything we do, and more.
                    I'm going with them. I think it looks like ours, but they have more options, and extra windows to edit/add/construct things.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: VMK According to staff...

                      Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                      I'm going with them. I think it looks like ours, but they have more options, and extra windows to edit/add/construct things.
                      Lol yea and they can see your inventory and trades around them. (was in a Cute or boot room a while back and a staff looked into the owners inventory to make sure it wasn't a scam and looked at the trades... turned out it was a scam Lol)

                      Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                      "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X