• 05/21/07 - Yavn Speaks Update!

Re: 05/21/07 - Yavn Speaks Update!

this is an outrage
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

That sucks for those that go to DLR.
      But I supose DLR gets stitch, they cant get everything.

Comment

Originally posted by opherrichards View Post
        That sucks for those that go to DLR.
        But I supose DLR gets stitch, they cant get everything.
        only if you book a hotel there.... and its a lot of $$. i think most who go to DL stay off site.
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Im mad..Hmph!

Comment

I'm surprised they took out the quests. Although I've never been there, I've liked having the items. XD
            Although, I'm veryy excited we can now vote for Best rooms. :csmile:

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
              I'm surprised they took out the quests. Although I've never been there, I've liked having the items. XD
              Although, I'm veryy excited we can now vote for Best rooms. :csmile:
              Yea

Im sad that disneyland is coming to an end, but DisneyWorld still lives! I had fun with disneyland, since it was the only one I could go to, but all things come to an end. I hope some of you will not restrict yourself from not going to Disneyland, because there is no VMK central there. :beg:

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

I think it would only be fair to end the VMK quest kiosks at both parks. Why would they do it at one and not the other??? So not fair. If that's the case then maybe I'll be leaving VMK.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                  I think it would only be fair to end the VMK quest kiosks at both parks. Why would they do it at one and not the other??? So not fair. If that's the case then maybe I'll be leaving VMK.
                  yeah me too, why would they end it at one place and not the other. are they trying to limit the cards or something.

dont leave tiki!!!
                  *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Sorry to hear that for the Disneyland folks, I suppose I am going to have to save all my used tickets because I'll be getting a lot more items for people at WDW. :/

Comment

wow. wow. wow :O

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
                        I hope some of you will not restrict yourself from not going to Disneyland, because there is no VMK central there. :beg:
                        I'll be one of those. I'm not going to stop going completely, but it will take some new compelling thing (like maybe the holiday celebrations) to get me to come back, at which time I'll renew all our APs and start going again. It's good to have a break from Disney, Disney, Disney. With VMK quests, waiting to renew would have been unthinkable to my kids. Now? Thinkable.

VMK had turned our family from Disney fans to Disney fanatics. This change will be good for us.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

It's just a game, and a free game at that.

What about all the players that live long distances or cannot afford to go to either DLR or WDW - was this ever "fair" to them?

Look at it this way. It's a free game. Card cost money, Cast members cost money, the retail space that VMK central takes up is lost income.

I am suprised it has lasted this long.

-dave
                          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                            Look at it this way. It's a free game. Card cost money, Cast members cost money, the retail space that VMK central takes up is lost income.
                            There's no such thing as a free lunch. I've paid Disneyland handsomely to feed my family's VMK habits.
                            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

It doesn't make sense that they "only had the kiosks to celebrate the 50th", but now it'll only be availible at Disney World? Seriously, makes no sense.
                              It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X