Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you win Ship Battle 100 times on Level one, two, or three in POTC...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you win Ship Battle 100 times on Level one, two, or three in POTC...

Do you get a special prize? I am pretty close. I have won level one 88 times and level two 67 times. :/
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

Re: When you win Ship Battle 100 times on Level one, two, or three in POTC...

I don't think so i have over a hundred on all of them. My lowest is level two because i barely ever play it I think you get the extra credits that you get (the extra 100 credits for winning again or 50 or 500) every certain number of wins but nothing that special.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Well, you're notified every 3 games that you've won whatever number of times, and considering that 100 isn't evenly divisible by 3, then you wouldn't get anything from it - but I've won Level 3 Ship Battle over 500 times and never got anything special from it except the occasional extra credits, but you can get that at the end of any win, regardless of whether you get a key or not

Comment

Oh. That sucks. :/ Ah well.

It's chaos out there.
        KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

Comment

Nope, nothing. Just the continued extra credit bonuses - I'm almost up to 200 games.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

After winning this many times for level three , I know for sure you get nada extra! LOL
            My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
            Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
            Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

Nope. You get nothing, except your regular prizes. And you don't get anything for your thousandth win either >_<. I wish they gave out prizes for each time you got a hundred wins...:

and about 500 on level two and about 200 on each level of capture...
              Last edited by ineedafriend; 05-23-2007, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                Nope. You get nothing, except your regular prizes. And you don't get anything for your thousandth win either >_<. I wish they gave out prizes for each time you got a hundred wins...:

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                  LOL , thats what I said. :lol:
                  My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
                  Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
                  Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

friend you play pirates too much lol -_-
                    Angels Fan, born and raised.
                    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                      friend you play pirates too much lol -_-
                      Way too much

Comment

i think im at 120 wins bronze 100 silver and 110 gold
                        Angels Fan, born and raised.
                        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

I think im about 400 wins on bronze and like 200 something wins in silver i like never play level two

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post

HOLY.. GUACAMOLE.
                            Yeah. Guacamole.
                            BUT.. ;O

It's chaos out there.
                            KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

Comment

Eeh, no prizes.
                              I reached 1,000 frirst stinky friend.
                              Now I'm only in the 2,000s though.

Pirates is just good for credits and fun, I guess.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X