This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05/25/2007 - 3 New Pirate Quests

On today's front page (under newsletter, event info). It says May 25th-28th, but there's nothing new on my Q button yet:

Pirates of the Caribbean
    Treasure Hunt Quest
    May 25th–28th
    This Holiday weekend take part in the 3 Treasure Hunt Quests that are based on "The Pirates of the Caribbean" movies. These 3 Treasure Hunt Quests range in difficulty and each have fun prizes.
    • Will & Elizabeth Treasure Hunt (Quest): This is an easy Quest, it rewards 500 credits.
    • Barbossa Treasure Hunt (Quest): A medium difficulty Quest with a Pirate Map Table and Skeleton at the Helm reward.
    • Captain Jack Sparrow Treasure Hunt (Quest): A difficult Quest but it rewards the Buried in Treasure Magic Pin as your prize.
    The Quests involve knowledge of the first 2 Pirates of the Caribbean movies, while some Quest task are based on "The Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" movie trailers you may have seen on TV, movie theaters, or on the Internet.
    Good luck matey!
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: 05/25/2007 - 3 New Pirate Quests

Oh, this is interesting! Remember this time last year there was the red baseball quest with a new part each day? VMK Sports must be out with the focus back on syngergy. But that's okay. :cwink:

Comment

I suspect that this confirms that codes will not be reloaded into the Kellogg's game. I wonder how many will do the Barbossa quest.

[Update] They are now up on the Q button.
      Last edited by steamboatpete; 05-25-2007, 05:38 PM.
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I hate the pirates game a lot. And I hate it even more when I get the question after the game wrong, and have to play Pirates over again. There is no time limit, and the game is full, so I think I have to call it a night for this. At least I am halfway through the Barbossa quest. Stupid capture the flag....
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

anyone have spoliers
          i need so bad

Comment

if you do i give u a couple rares on vmk!!! full space and full football

Comment

Not sure if we'll be posting them here or not...?

Comment

I did all the quests last night, but am very annoyed when trying to play pirates today. All the lobbies have queues of 15 or so people.

Comment

wait til this evening to do them...once all the kids have gone to bed

Comment

Can we play set up pirates for this later tonight ... because pirates is SO not my game!

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                      Can we play set up pirates for this later tonight ... because pirates is SO not my game!

sure! I'll be on after 10:45 est probably so look for me and i'm sure we can get a group together to play!

Comment

WTH! You don't even need 170 points i got 165 and got passed...
                        Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                          WTH! You don't even need 170 points i got 165 and got passed...
                          I'm so bad ... I just keep losing ... or for some reason get stuck too. I think I just have bad luck with the game.

Comment

I am so bad at this game too! I almost never win! I keep trying, but it eats my credits more than twice as fast as the dark rides with about the same return!!!
                            sigpic
                            My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

alittle off topic: i just quit vmk because i forgot my user name
                              i had
                              fullg old pricness
                              and the new pins (dead mans chest, tia vickey, key pin, and dice pin) 4 of each
                              all the rewards from the avaible quests (even new 1s)
                              if anyone wants my stuff (i must remember user name first) i will trade it for an account on the online game
                              Runescape.
                              ur account must have at least 1 90+ skill level or combat level

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X