This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Guitar Hero II

ok so i just got guitar hero II and being the slow dufus that i am, i cant figure out how to connect my guitar to the game. your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Re: Trouble with Guitar Hero II

PS2: Plug it into the normal controller slot.

360: Plug it into the USB slot at the bottom of the face of the 360. It's behind a small trap door.

Comment

ya i got that part but hmm its still not working?????
      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

is the controller wireless if it is make sure you press the big black button on the little foot thing
        sigpic

Denver Nuggets Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Master Gracie View Post
          ya i got that part but hmm its still not working?????
          Just like all controllers, you must associate the controller to the console. Easiest way is to simply power on the device by the guitar. Press and hold the X circle, and your xbox will power up and you'll see the lights circle and settle on the first controller slot.

If you powered up a regular controller first, and the guitar is second, I think when you start playing, it prompts you to say which controller to use.

If you plugged it in, and it's not powering up or showing the LED.. make sure the connection about 6" down the cable is secure. It's a barrel connector in the cable that allows the USB portion to separate. Make sure that is tight and snug. Might just be loose, and then the guitar doesn't do anything.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X