Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New form of dictionary dancing that is very disturbing.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New form of dictionary dancing that is very disturbing.

I was on the Peter Pan ride, trying to get BPF a Small Pin, when too kids started saying, "hey broke back" and "hey broke mountain, how's it going?"

I would have reported them, but I changed rooms before I could. This is getting out of hand. I wish I had their names to report them after. So wrong...
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: New form of dictionary dancing that is very disturbing.

0_0 goes along with 'gray' i guess

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
      0_0 goes along with 'gray' i guess
      What does that mean?
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Gray can sometimes mean gay.

Comment

What is the Broke thing suppose to mean?
          Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by slowslow View Post
            What is the Broke thing suppose to mean?
            Brokeback Mountain was a movie a year or two ago dealing with 2 gay men in the wilderness/on the frontier. I didn't see it, but I guess that's as good a description I can give.

Comment

OK that tells everything i need to know...

Comment

This might be the wrong time to say it.. but anyway. Here's a funny story.

I never knew Brokeback Mountain was a gay movie. You know how people say things suck and call it gay instead? Like.. Omg, thats really gay. And stuff like that? At school my friends are like Omg, Brokeback Mountain is gay! I thought they said that because it sucked/wasn't a good movie or something. So then, I was looking at montages one time on youtube, and I came across a Brokeback mountain one, I watched it.. and i'm like.. WHOAA. That movie is gay!! So thats when I found out.

Hah. Had to share that. :]
                *Made By Allie.

Comment

Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                  This might be the wrong time to say it.. but anyway. Here's a funny story.

I never knew Brokeback Mountain was a gay movie. You know how people say things suck and call it gay instead? Like.. Omg, thats really gay. And stuff like that? At school my friends are like Omg, Brokeback Mountain is gay! I thought they said that because it sucked/wasn't a good movie or something. So then, I was looking at montages one time on youtube, and I came across a Brokeback mountain one, I watched it.. and i'm like.. WHOAA. That movie is gay!! So thats when I found out.

Hah. Had to share that. :]
                  OK... You actually watched it...

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                    I was on the Peter Pan ride, trying to get BPF a Small Pin, when too kids started saying, "hey broke back" and "hey broke mountain, how's it going?"

I would have reported them, but I changed rooms before I could. This is getting out of hand. I wish I had their names to report them after. So wrong...

Thats not unique to VMK. I heard comments like that "in the street" as soon as the movie came out.

"Man, that's so brokeback"

Like the other poster above said, people use "gay" to mean "bad". Brokeback was substitued for "gay". I don't hear it so much anymore though.

Never heard it on VMK though.

-dave
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

yeah. a little weird. Im not going to ever see that movie and didn't when it came out bc i knew what it was about. It was like all over the headlines? how could have anyone not heard of it?

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

It's the players that use these terns to be negative that VMK needs to deal with, removing words from the dictionary won't help as they will simply find new ways to "dance" around what they say.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by Midien View Post
                          It's the players that use these terns to be negative that VMK needs to deal with, removing words from the dictionary won't help as they will simply find new ways to "dance" around what they say.
                          I agree 100% - removing words only makes it more difficult for the rest of us to speak correctly, and the players that dictionary dance only find other ways to do so. I hope that VMK Staff soon realize that the only way to stop this is to ban the problem players.

Comment

Bad bad BAD kids.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                              Thats not unique to VMK. I heard comments like that "in the street" as soon as the movie came out.

"Man, that's so brokeback"

Like the other poster above said, people use "gay" to mean "bad". Brokeback was substitued for "gay". I don't hear it so much anymore though.

Never heard it on VMK though.

-dave
                              Yeah, working in a high school I have heard it a few times, just the fact that it reached VMK kind of scared me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X