Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Is my room award-worthy?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my room award-worthy?

Here is a pic of it:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...kiParadise.jpg

So.. :thumbup: or :thumbdown??

If not, what can I change??
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Go... Wild Cats!

Re: Is my room award-worthy?

Well.. I think it's an awesome room! What's the title and description of the room? To make it more awesome put some rugs and posters up!

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

Try changing the tiki rugs on the crates to water rugs. I don't know for sure but i think it would look better. If you have plain pirate walls, try those for he backround instead of the crates. More trees, but some shorter trees, Get some parrot palm trees and if there's room behind the crates (Or pirate walls if you changed it) put them behind there. And some shorter trunks and tops using one trunk one top just scattered throughout the room. Now just put some rugs in and you're even better

But overall i like the room :thumbup:
      Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
        Well.. I think it's an awesome room! What's the title and description of the room? To make it more awesome put some rugs and posters up!
        It's called Tiki Tiki Paradise. And I can't put any posters up bc the crates will block them.
        Go... Wild Cats!

Comment

You need a cookie machine

Comment

well i think that you should change the slide ride to a water ride (the other one with water) It wouls look more green and tiki ish. yeah and change the crate wall to something else. It looks kind of cheap in a way. put pirate walls up. or tiki walls.
            OK i am done. it looks over-all good though
            good job

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

I very much agree with Allitalianboy - crates do make a room look tacky, even if there is other great decor to go along. Maybe drop the wall concept completely, and just leave the great tiki walls you have up already, and add some Jungle Cruise posters in the background! Maybe some of the larger parrot palms along with the tiny palm trees would go good, and something else instead of baseball bases to be the bridge - just go all out with the tiki theme - I DO love the way you have the water go under the bridge like that - very cool - and the waterfall is great too! It's a great room, just add a little more and you'll be set! Good Luck!
              - Con
              I've never won an award myself, so this is the best I can offer )

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                well i think that you should change the slide ride to a water ride (the other one with water) It wouls look more green and tiki ish. yeah and change the crate wall to something else. It looks kind of cheap in a way. put pirate walls up. or tiki walls.
                good job
                Well..... I spent so much time getting the money to buy all those crates and really don't want to get rid of them. And I might change the slides to rivers.
                Go... Wild Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by JackLotsOfStars View Post
                  Well..... I spent so much time getting the money to buy all those crates and really don't want to get rid of them. And I might change the slides to rivers.
                  Well, hmm.. if you don't want to get rid of them, maybe put something on top of them? Maybe some tikis or tiki walls... I'm really not sure - Good Luck with the room

Comment

OK let me try another way to change it for you:

I think the raft shouldn't be there as you can only see half of it
                    Put the tiki fountain where the raft was and take out the other tiki fountain
                    Change the waterslide to rivers
                    On the sides of the waterfall, put river teleporters going upwards so it looks cool
                    Make those typhoon lagoon trees shorter and slightly different sizes
                    Make the crate walls two layers shorter and put the bamboo wall dividers green on top of them.
                    Scatter some parrot palm trees around
                    Try to cover up the crates as best as you can but not a lot
                    And put a picture of me that says "slowslow is the best" on it

Comment

good job
                      good job
                      Allitalian boy, uh I know this is really off topic but how did you make that profile say HOST_ForeverLiveStrong? And how did u get the host outfit on your mule? Like this:

:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:
                      Go... Wild Cats!

Comment

well not really. It's an okay room not that cool
                        *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Originally posted by JackLotsOfStars View Post
                          Allitalian boy, uh I know this is really off topic but how did you make that profile say HOST_ForeverLiveStrong? And how did u get the host outfit on your mule? Like this:

:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:
                          He probably just edited it to get his name with the Host_ and he probably took a pickture of him with mansion pants and the staff shirt from the staff and put it on his picture or he drew it...

Comment

yes very good idea to change the water to river, maybe change some crates to something else, And you should move the water telelporters to the other side of the room and make it bigger

BTW: Slowslow he asked for an opinion and i spoke my opinion
                            *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Well JackLotsOfStars. Doing that was alot of work. My dad (who is a really great Artist did alot of the work) Made the host look. and no i dont have a mule that is HOST_ForeverLiveStrong But hey it looks really neat right? huh huh?? lol
                              (sorry for going off topic just answering his question )

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X