Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Most You Had..?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Most You Had..?

    What is the most of something you've had at one time?

    Furni: 17 Space Mountain Pieces. [ Not much of a furnish person. :P ]
    Clothes: 8 Sleeveless Shirts
    Pins: 16 Compass Pins and 15 Sword In The Stone Single Use Pins

    So Yeah, just want to see where everyone's at. :P
    Last edited by Piinoy; 05-28-2007, 09:37 PM.
    *Made By Allie.

  • #2
    Re: The Most You Had..?

    These are my most ever, and are currently in my invenotry also.

    Furniture: 212 Palm tree bottoms
    Pins: 92 Coral Magics (aka Salad Magics)
    Hats: 46 Pirate Hats w/o Bird.


    EDIT: Ehh oopsie. I lied. I have 672 Pirate turrets, 491 Pirate Plain Walls, and 516 Pirate Cannon Walls. So I guess those would be the furniture.
    Last edited by ineedafriend; 05-29-2007, 12:24 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Most You Had..?

      Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
      These are my most ever, and are currently in my invenotry also.

      Furniture: 212 Palm tree bottoms
      Pins: 92 Coral Magics (aka Salad Magics)
      Hats: 46 Pirate Hats w/o Bird.
      Off Topic.
      Geez. v.v I need a pirate hat. Rofl, what do you want for it? :P
      *Made By Allie.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Most You Had..?

        Hmm...tough question since I have a ton of stuff anyway. But how about answers that everybody seems to ask me for anyway that is along those lines...

        Infernos: 24 (had that for about 3 days before I got the generous bug and gave away 5 and traded 2).

        Stitch Hats: 6 (lasted about an hour before I traded 4 along with 4 sparrow suits for 2 infernos)

        Green Flips: 2 (only because I was trading my friend's pair so she would get the best deal possible for them; had them for about 2 days)

        Sparrow Suits: 4 (I've had 4 at one time a few times. Pays to play after VMK closes and then just enter codes when bored. After about a thousand it pays off. Heh!)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Most You Had..?

          Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
          Off Topic.
          Geez. v.v I need a pirate hat. Rofl, what do you want for it? :P
          You should know that I can trade you a pirate hat if you want one...

          The thing i have most of is those carpets and shrubs. About 50 of each...
          Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Most You Had..?

            Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
            Hmm...tough question since I have a ton of stuff anyway. But how about answers that everybody seems to ask me for anyway that is along those lines...

            Infernos: 24 (had that for about 3 days before I got the generous bug and gave away 5 and traded 2).

            Stitch Hats: 6 (lasted about an hour before I traded 4 along with 4 sparrow suits for 2 infernos)

            Green Flips: 2 (only because I was trading my friend's pair so she would get the best deal possible for them; had them for about 2 days)

            Sparrow Suits: 4 (I've had 4 at one time a few times. Pays to play after VMK closes and then just enter codes when bored. After about a thousand it pays off. Heh!)
            oh boy dragon! and your giving me one of each to me right

            i have uhh

            well i have alot of green tiki carpets
            alot of host pins
            and 3 flag hats <3
            *Thecoolestaw*

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Most You Had..?

              During the pirate codes and narnia codes - 8 million pirate posters, skeleton monkeys and narnia posters. (okay, so it's a little exaggerated, but it feels like it!)
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Most You Had..?

                257 Pirate Walls ( from Pirates Game - all types - cannon, plain, etc. )
                185 Crates ( gray/brown )
                3 Sorcerer Hats
                5 4th of July Hats
                5 Gold Ears
                8 Black Ears
                4 Dream Shirts
                4 Dream Pirate Turret Chairs
                1 Red Crate :cgrin::cgrin:
                4 White Snowmen
                4 Blue Soldiers
                11 Teleportation Magics

                And More

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Most You Had..?

                  Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                  These are my most ever, and are currently in my invenotry also.

                  Furniture: 212 Palm tree bottoms
                  Pins: 92 Coral Magics (aka Salad Magics)
                  Hats: 46 Pirate Hats w/o Bird.
                  You should have a quest.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Most You Had..?

                    Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                    During the pirate codes and narnia codes - 8 million pirate posters, skeleton monkeys and narnia posters. (okay, so it's a little exaggerated, but it feels like it!)
                    Oh yea forgot about those... I have about 8 million, too...
                    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Most You Had..?

                      Furniture: 157 Gray Crates
                      Clothes: 8 Solid T-Shirts
                      Pins: 17 Yeti Pins

                      :cgrin:


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Most You Had..?

                        334 grey crates. o:
                        Frappucinos. The stuff of life.


                        It's chaos out there.
                        KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Most You Had..?

                          22 yeti vision codes
                          20 yeti vision pins
                          15 jazz pins
                          16 New york DLP pins
                          32 Epcot pins
                          2 Star of Mickey pins
                          15 peter pan pins
                          7 coral magic pins
                          20 ticket pins for sunny's room

                          20+ crates brown
                          36 palm tree trunks

                          6 pirate hats


                          Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Most You Had..?

                            Furniture:
                            Pirate Walls - All kinds
                            Parrot Palm Trees

                            Eehh, can't get me to count the most I've had at once considering I don't know since I traded a great amount of each. :lol:

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X