This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading new small world pin for magic

Trading the new sword in the stone Small world pin for magic. Auto win is any 5 star magic except firework or any 3 different types of magics.
    IGN: ChaoticShadow

Re: Trading new small world pin for magic

I can give you 2 Valentine Day pins?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic View Post
      Trading the new sword in the stone Small world pin for magic. Auto win is any 5 star magic except firework or any 3 different types of magics.
      Not to be mean, but isn't that a BIT much to be asking for? ...

I can offer you a Club33 Host Pin, OR a Full Set of Tron from the HyperSpace Mountain Arcade Game ( That's 2 Tron Chairs and a Tron Arcade Table ) OR
      a Space Mountain Host Pin, OR a Holiday Wreath Host Pin

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
        Not to be mean, but isn't that a BIT much to be asking for? ...

I can offer you a Club33 Host Pin, OR a Full Set of Tron from the HyperSpace Mountain Arcade Game ( That's 2 Tron Chairs and a Tron Arcade Table ) OR
        a Space Mountain Host Pin, OR a Holiday Wreath Host Pin
        I think you might not understand what i meant in my first post. I was hopping to get any one star magic for this pin. But if someone offered a 5 star magic for this pin they would automatically win and I would close this thread. Also at the time I made this thread I didn't think I was asking for to much because my friend traded his for a fire wall (I know he was lucky but I hoped I could get lucky too).
        IGN: ChaoticShadow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X