Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Trading new small world pin for magic

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading new small world pin for magic

Trading the new sword in the stone Small world pin for magic. Auto win is any 5 star magic except firework or any 3 different types of magics.
    IGN: ChaoticShadow

Re: Trading new small world pin for magic

I can give you 2 Valentine Day pins?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic View Post
      Trading the new sword in the stone Small world pin for magic. Auto win is any 5 star magic except firework or any 3 different types of magics.
      Not to be mean, but isn't that a BIT much to be asking for? ...

I can offer you a Club33 Host Pin, OR a Full Set of Tron from the HyperSpace Mountain Arcade Game ( That's 2 Tron Chairs and a Tron Arcade Table ) OR
      a Space Mountain Host Pin, OR a Holiday Wreath Host Pin

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
        Not to be mean, but isn't that a BIT much to be asking for? ...

I can offer you a Club33 Host Pin, OR a Full Set of Tron from the HyperSpace Mountain Arcade Game ( That's 2 Tron Chairs and a Tron Arcade Table ) OR
        a Space Mountain Host Pin, OR a Holiday Wreath Host Pin
        I think you might not understand what i meant in my first post. I was hopping to get any one star magic for this pin. But if someone offered a 5 star magic for this pin they would automatically win and I would close this thread. Also at the time I made this thread I didn't think I was asking for to much because my friend traded his for a fire wall (I know he was lucky but I hoped I could get lucky too).
        IGN: ChaoticShadow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X