Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Trading: Pirate Hat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading: Pirate Hat

Trading a girl pirate hat if you would like to find me on vmk pls type plutoroxs in the guest room button if you find me say hi magic mice

Re: Trading: Pirate Hat

well does anyone want my pirate hat?

Comment

**MODERATOR'S NOTE** Personal attacks are not allowed on this site. I am removing the offensive posts in question, please try to keep to the topic at hand and remember, if someone is offending you to use the "Ignore" feature.

Thank you.

The MC VMK Team.

Comment

Hi everyone who is looking at my thread

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
          **MODERATOR'S NOTE** Personal attacks are not allowed on this site. I am removing the offensive posts in question, please try to keep to the topic at hand and remember, if someone is offending you to use the "Ignore" feature.

Thank you.

The MC VMK Team.
          Thank you!!!

On topic:

Magic, do you have a wishlist? I'm interested in the hat.

Comment

dance do you want my pirate hat or not?

Comment

Sure, I'll offer on it. What are you interested in?

Comment

yeah but i dont know wat it is worth i really want sparrow but it is not worth that i dont think

Comment

Well, the hat is available from the Gold Treasurechest at the Pirates Treasure Room, so the value has gone down a bit. I can start up an offer and if you want me to replace anything just let me know!

2X Gingerbread Bench
                  2X Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue
                  WDW Port Orleans French Quarter Pin

Comment

oh and if you want to find me on vmk then type in plutoroxs in the guest thing and when you find me say he magic mice

Comment

Okays. Let me know what you think of the offer so far. :cwink:

Comment

come to the room so we can agree pls it is easier to talk on vmk

Comment

Okays.

Comment

where did you go?

Comment

Sorry, had to go do a quick trade. Back now :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X