Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are a set of tron teleporters tradeable? If so, how many credits would be a fair...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are a set of tron teleporters tradeable? If so, how many credits would be a fair...

... amount to by them from someone for?
    Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Re: Are a set of tron teleporters tradeable? If so, how many credits would be a fair

well, idk how high the price goes over X amount of months or whatever, but they were sold for 1000 i believe for a short period of time
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

Comment

Re: Are a set of tron teleporters tradeable? If so, how many credits would be a fair

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
      well, idk how high the price goes over X amount of months or whatever, but they were sold for 1000 i believe for a short period of time
      When were they sold? Is 5000 credits a good price for a set?

Comment

Sounds reasonable

Comment

idk i dont think so try like 3,000 people might think you r ripping them off ya know?

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
            idk i dont think so try like 3,000 people might think you r ripping them off ya know?
            You want me to lower my cost im buying them for. I'm the one that's planning on trading the credits not selling the tron porters

Comment

oh lol i read that wrong
              yeah i would take them for prob bout 4,000 then around that price range

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

They were only available for a weekend and for 1,000 for the set. Other Tron items were on sale for longer or available as prizes through quests or the treasure magic. I would say they are worth at least 3,000, if not more because of size, uses in the game and rarity.

Comment

Like Piglet said, during Tron month they were sold for 1,000 for a pair throughout a weekend. Probably around 1,500-4,000 - since they aren't exactly in demand, the price could range.

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
                    Like Piglet said, during Tron month they were sold for 1,000 for a pair throughout a weekend. Probably around 1,500-4,000 - since they aren't exactly in demand, the price could range.
                    So i could get a pair with 5,000 credits?

Comment

If I were selling mine, I would probably go for around 4000 as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

MODS: Plz close the thread because my questions have been answered

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X