Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

    Well, if this theme seems familiar to you, it should. This waterpark theme was also done LAST JULY, so we can probably expect some of the similar items from last year, along with ( hopefully many ) new items for the theme - that new frozen palm tree chair being one of them. I'm gonna start decorating my blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon rooms, which should come in handy now! I <3333 the black flips, too! I'm hoping for lots of good things this month from VMK - any thoughts on the subject guys? How about any new items you're hoping for?


  • #2
    Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

    Im hoping for the pole, with the seagull on it? That I think you used to see in some host rooms. It should be coming out this month hopefully


    Maybe, they will even release pink and orange flips! Oh, that would be awesome
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

      Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
      Im hoping for the pole, with the seagull on it? That I think you used to see in some host rooms. It should be coming out this month hopefully


      Maybe, they will even release pink and orange flips! Oh, that would be awesome
      I didn't even think about that pole with the seagull on it! That brings me to the surfboard tables that were shown off in multiple HOST rooms during that time. I was also hoping for the release of pink! And I didn't even think orange! That would also be awesome!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

        where can you get these palm tree beach balls chair things? I saw them, but I didn't know they were buyable...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

          Originally posted by KrItTeR View Post
          where can you get these palm tree beach balls chair things? I saw them, but I didn't know they were buyable...
          Shrunken Ned's Shop under Specials.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

            hmm me wonders if they are going to do a ride-a-thon and re-release the up/down pieces...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

              Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
              I didn't even think about that pole with the seagull on it! That brings me to the surfboard tables that were shown off in multiple HOST rooms during that time. I was also hoping for the release of pink! And I didn't even think orange! That would also be awesome!!
              The "surfboard" table probably won't come out because (If I'm thinking about the thing you are) it's not a surfboard but rather a shield.
              Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                Originally posted by cyre View Post
                hmm me wonders if they are going to do a ride-a-thon and re-release the up/down pieces...
                I agree with doing a ride-a-thon, but probably not releasing up and down pieces, since you can get them through those waterpark online games that you can reach through the homepage. I have too many pieces to count, and can fill 2 ENTIRE BASEBALL rooms with mine - I'd gladly trade, but they're NON-tradeable, so I can't. And this is even after making many slides with the pieces - they seem unlimited when you have so many...

                Originally posted by slowslow View Post
                The "surfboard" table probably won't come out because (If I'm thinking about the thing you are) it's not a surfboard but rather a shield.
                I'm pretty positive it's a surfboard table, since it made it's first "debut" back in last July and was shown in multiple HOST_ rooms in both the winning and losing rooms. It could very well be a shield, since it resembles a shield, but I'll try to see if I can find one of my VMK Pal pics and upload it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                  Well i think that red typhoon lagoon crate might come out, OR they might make another ride contest and have that as the prize.
                  AND that table that was in the host rooms is called "Trible Shield Coffee Table"

                  idk there might be ALOT of new items like more colored flips, i think they might re-release green flips but thats just me
                  *Thecoolestaw*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                    Originally posted by thecoolestaw16 View Post
                    Well i think that red typhoon lagoon crate might come out, OR they might make another ride contest and have that as the prize.
                    AND that table that was in the host rooms is called "Trible Shield Coffee Table"

                    idk there might be ALOT of new items like more colored flips, i think they might re-release green flips but thats just me
                    So it is a shield - then slowslow was right

                    They SHOULD release more colored typhoon lagoon crates ( as cool said ), and I hope they do a ride contest! Those are always exciting

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                      yeah they should like re-release the green typhoon lagoon crate.
                      *Thecoolestaw*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                        I don't know what's happening with the waterpark thing. May someone fill me in )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                          Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                          So it is a shield - then slowslow was right

                          They SHOULD release more colored typhoon lagoon crates ( as cool said ), and I hope they do a ride contest! Those are always exciting
                          I'm always right Oh yea!

                          I hope i get another chance to get blue crates some way...
                          Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                            Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                            I don't know what's happening with the waterpark thing. May someone fill me in )
                            this month is Waterpark themed. So we are thinking of what items will come out again or new items that will come out
                            *Thecoolestaw*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Thoughts on Waterpark Theme for June!

                              Hmm..They are repeating themes.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X