Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

    I was just waiting for the ghost to come to get NPCs, and i thought to myself, why call this the Haunted Mansion stretch room at all? We all know that the Stretch room has "no windows, and no doors," yet I count 5 doors in the walls, plus the 2 entrances to other rooms. Personally, I think the designers messes up with this big time. Even if you have to keep the entrances and exits, you could say that they were the entrance from the foyer and the exit into the load area of the ride, which appears when you enter and exit the stretch room from the walls, why add all those doors in the room along the walls? Makes no sense to me.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  • #2
    Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

    Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I was just waiting for the ghost to come to get NPCs, and i thought to myself, why call this the Haunted Mansion stretch room at all? We all know that the Stretch room has "no windows, and no doors," yet I count 5 doors in the walls, plus the 2 entrances to other rooms. Personally, I think the designers messes up with this big time. Even if you have to keep the entrances and exits, you could say that they were the entrance from the foyer and the exit into the load area of the ride, which appears when you enter and exit the stretch room from the walls, why add all those doors in the room along the walls? Makes no sense to me.
    Good Point! Just as you said, there's "no windows or doors", yet there appear to be many - I guess the little details don't count anymore... nice observation though

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

      Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
      Good Point! Just as you said, there's "no windows or doors", yet there appear to be many - I guess the little details don't count anymore... nice observation though
      lol i guess they don't count!! That stinks that it isn't more accurate!!
      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

        Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
        lol i guess they don't count!! That stinks that it isn't more accurate!!
        That stinks! They need to count better!


        Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

          Originally posted by KangarooPocket View Post
          That stinks! They need to count better!
          LOL They do - Now that Yoyo pointed this out, it's almost funny how COMPLETELY OFF they were in creating the room... wow

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

            :thumbup: good call.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

              Well it does have the stretching room portraits (Even one is in there twice)... of course they also have the dueling portraits from the Ballroom in there too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

                True about the portraits. I could also say something about the two levels of the stretch room, but the windows and doors thing is what really bothers me.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

                  Is VMK an accurate representation of anything? The emporium looks nothing like what it does in VMK. Neither does the Jungle Cruse dock, or for that matter any of the rooms along the Jungle Cruse.

                  Yes, I see you point that the extra doors are just that - extra, they could just have easily been left off. But really, VMK is not a carbon copy of reality and I can take little "defects" such as this with a grain of salt.

                  -dave
                  "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                  "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

                    Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                    "no windows, and no doors," yet I count 5 doors in the walls, plus the 2 entrances to other rooms.
                    I'm not sure about MK, but Disneyland has four windows and two doors. Or at least so I'm told. :cwink:

                    This is a good point though!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

                      isn't the stretching room a chamber? So really it doesn't mat... please look at the time I posted this and tell me I don't make any sense... very Nice!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Haunted Mansion Stretch Room.

                        Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                        Is VMK an accurate representation of anything? The emporium looks nothing like what it does in VMK. Neither does the Jungle Cruse dock, or for that matter any of the rooms along the Jungle Cruse.

                        Yes, I see you point that the extra doors are just that - extra, they could just have easily been left off. But really, VMK is not a carbon copy of reality and I can take little "defects" such as this with a grain of salt.

                        -dave
                        You're right - VMK isn't really accurate with many rooms - the Emporium is a great example! But I personally wouldn't have noticed the Stretching room defects in a million years. I hardly ever go there except for NPC credits, so I don't even focus much on the background!

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X