Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

quick request

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick request

Hi everyone As my sig says, im leaving 4 WDW soon. I would like someone to do these things for me if its possible:

I will be gone June 16th to June 24th.

-Buy weekend pin for weekend of the 23rd-24th x3 (1500 credit)
    -Do quest on Sunday Morning june 17th or 24th (optional 500 credits)
    -Buy any furnish that comes out x3 (who knows how many)
    -Do quest on saturday june 16th or 23rd (optional 500 credits)
    -Possibly pick up a host pin or two? (750 credits a piece)

Ill reimburse fully for anything thats bought or won

Thanks in advance, Walrus
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Re: quick request

Looks like you should likely be covered at this point... but any chance we can trade those teleporters before you leave?
    Last edited by TLynn; 06-04-2007, 08:05 AM. Reason: Changed comment based on later posts

Comment

Oh cool! Your going to go to WDW! Have fun!

I can cover for you too However, I may not get every single item on your list.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

I just read your post, zeppelindude - and thought, NO WAY -

I'M Gonna Be There too!!!
        And guess what?? Those exact days - that's really weird - it's cause my birthday is on the 23rd, so that's why we're going Dog ( evanescence4evr on here ) is comin' with me - so if you see two psychos, it's us

Wow - it really is a small world.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
          I just read your post, zeppelindude - and thought, NO WAY -

I'M Gonna Be There too!!!
          And guess what?? Those exact days - that's really weird - it's cause my birthday is on the 23rd, so that's why we're going Dog ( evanescence4evr on here ) is comin' with me - so if you see two psychos, it's us

Wow - it really is a small world.
          OMG YOU'RE GOING TOO!??! I'M GOING TOO!!! in a couple years. Haha, sorry, had to say that.

And Zepplin, i'll try to help! But i'm not making any promises. )
          *Made By Allie.

Comment

yay i can help walrus (for his mansion clock of course) hehehe. =] I always pick up a ton of stuff, so just find me when you get back and i can give ye some!

Comment

Have fun at WDW!!! :cgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by Piinoy View Post
                OMG YOU'RE GOING TOO!??! I'M GOING TOO!!! in a couple years. Haha, sorry, had to say that.

And Zepplin, i'll try to help! But i'm not making any promises. )
                Didn't you spell Zeppelin wrong? It's like that in his signature too...

Oh guess what "Puppy"! I'm going to WDW too! Wanna know when? Never! I cant make it to parks >_<

Have fun at WDW ppl!

I'll try to get as much stuff for you as i can...
                Thanks Rosie for the signature :vogue:

Comment

sure chill ill try to get them back to you heh

ill be on the lookout for to lunatics

if you see a boy with a loser sister and 3 old people thats me

thanks everyone
                  Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                    sure chill ill try to get them back to you heh

ill be on the lookout for to lunatics

if you see a boy with a loser sister and 3 old people thats me

thanks everyone
                    LOL Oh yea - if you see a mom and an old lady too, AND two lunatics, that'll be us too

Comment

hmm that would made all the difference lol i will probable be able to hear you two if im at MK and u guys @ AK lol
                      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

You'll hear my screaming from Space Mountain throughout all Disney World, so.. yea lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X