X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Disappearing VMK

I almost never get to go to Florida.
    I can't visit VMK at Disneyland anymore starting today.
    I can't buy VMK stuff on ebay anymore.
    I can't buy anything on Yahoo Auctions after the 16th.
    I don't have time to play enough to get good credit totals.
    I ain't never gonna catch up with y'all.
    Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
    SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

Re: My Disappearing VMK

Originally posted by 20YearAPH View Post
    I almost never get to go to Florida.
    I can't visit VMK at Disneyland anymore starting today.
    I can't buy VMK stuff on ebay anymore.
    I can't buy anything on Yahoo Auctions after the 16th.
    I don't have time to play enough to get good credit totals.
    I ain't never gonna catch up with y'all.

Its not a matter of catching up. Its a matter of having fun. Learn early on not to "keep up with the Jonse's" and you will have a much happier life.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Don't forget that items in the game are just pixels. You don't have to buy lots of virtual items or set goals to play VMK. It's just a game to have fun and pass time. Don't worry if you don't have as much as others. Like Phonedave said, just have fun!
      sigpic

Comment

why can't you buy stuff on ebay any more?

Comment

It doesn't matter. Look at me! I don't have any of the good stuff. Inferno, minnie, stitch, etc. And I never go to Disney parks. But I don't care! Its fun!! And the costumes and stuff I DO have.. they satisfy me. I LOVE MY SORCERER! Lol
          *Made By Allie.

Comment

Yes, remember it is only a game, not real life. We are all "equal" in VMK. No one is "richer" or "prettier" or "smarter". Remember there will always be someone who will do things a little better than you, BUT remember that YOU are doing what you do best, and that is having fun! Whenver I miss an item for my room or a great deal I think, so what? At least I am having fun! I will never get to go to WDW or DL, I use to be good at Fireworks but they changed it, and I do not have all the "rare" items or even a lot of credits, but I still can not wait to get on to VMK!
            Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
            TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
              why can't you buy stuff on ebay any more?
              I think it has something to do with spending money on virtual items. It makes free in game pixel items no longer free. People then end up paying money for pixels and someone else is making money off of something that was meant to be free. It presents a real problem at tax time!!! (Or so I've heard!)
              sigpic
              My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Originally posted by tmaustin89 View Post
                I think it has something to do with spending money on virtual items. It makes free in game pixel items no longer free. People then end up paying money for pixels and someone else is making money off of something that was meant to be free. It presents a real problem at tax time!!! (Or so I've heard!)
                Gosh. I would never go through that much trouble for pixelized things. I mean, no matter what.. you're going to get bored/quit VMK. I'm not saying this to discourage people.. but its true. People have lives and they want to fufill it. And if you want to spend money on these types of things... its a waste! Because your not getting anything in return. Just something you can see on the computer. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus when you quit, doesn't VMK delete your account after a year or two anyway? Well.. there goes your money!
                *Made By Allie.

Comment

Okay, being rich and stuff doesn't have too do anything, its just a waste of time trying to get items, and after a while you realize that all those things you have were not even worth that one item.. just have fun, and forget about it..
                  Soon to be updated..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X