Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

06/20/07 Unannounced Host Quest on Q Button

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/20/07 Unannounced Host Quest on Q Button

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Lily is running her Q button quest right now during her Card Sharks room time.

Re: 06/20/07 Unannounced Host Quest on Q Button

wow ty for the info, her room opened really late, got bored of waiting so never made the que, ooo will do quest ty

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Just did the quest.
      sigpic

Comment

Im stuck on the 26th task the one about looking at beutiful pictures what do i do?

Comment

try the gallery

Comment

Is the quest still running? And what is the prize?

Comment

Oh yeah. And did anybody notice the song qoute that was in one of the questions ?????

Hmmmmm ?

They quoted SAFETY DANCE.

Now what are the chances I ask you that I run an 80's quest two weeks ago with the lyric "we can dance if we want to, we can leave you friends behind ..." in it as a question and now almost the EXACT SAME song lyric comes up in a host quest.

Staff is spying on me

-dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Still running at 8:15 West coast time.

Prizes Typhoon Lagoon Room, Water slide piece, 300 (or maybe 200) credits.

Comment

Yep, it is a repeat of her Saturday quest... same questions/same prizes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X