This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold and Black Mickey Ears..?

can anyone tell me how to get mickey ears.. black or gold. because i went to WDW and got about 5 cards with the codes for gold ears, but all they got me was a 50th celebration pin!!!! :verymad:

NEW USER NAME!!
    Cup Cakes

Re: Gold and Black Mickey Ears..?

Originally posted by summer_sweetie View Post
    can anyone tell me how to get mickey ears.. black or gold. because i went to WDW and got about 5 cards with the codes for gold ears, but all they got me was a 50th celebration pin!!!! :verymad:
    Bummer. ;[ I heard they went retired a while back. And about the black ears, you get them by creating a VMK character in WDW.
    *Made By Allie.

Comment

yeah, the black ears you have to trade for and the gold ears are retired. My friend entered in two gold ears codes and she got 50th pins too so she contacted disney and they gave her two new codes.

^Thankye Con!! ^

Comment

Originally posted by wookiegirl View Post
        yeah, the black ears you have to trade for and the gold ears are retired. My friend entered in two gold ears codes and she got 50th pins too so she contacted disney and they gave her two new codes.
        really??? i wonder if i could do that!! because me and my sister deserve those ears!!

NEW USER NAME!!
        Cup Cakes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X