Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Need Disney Downloads again :P

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Disney Downloads again :P

I just got a new computer and everything on my old HDDs are now lost. Can anyone give me a link to most of the top Disney themed Download add-ons for RCT3?

Re: Need Disney Downloads again :P

http://www.rct-theme-world.de/rct-li...plete-list.htm

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Thank You I was looking for a page like that

Comment

Has anyone seen a full Disneyland made for RCT3 and if they have can they send me a link to the download?

Comment

Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
          Has anyone seen a full Disneyland made for RCT3 and if they have can they send me a link to the download?
          there are several on atari forums... I can give you some links... but all of them require custom scenery in order for them to work.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
            there are several on atari forums... I can give you some links... but all of them require custom scenery in order for them to work.

Awwww man but I will take them, how do you do custom scenory?

Comment

Awwww man but I will take them, how do you do custom scenory?

I can give you the links tonight... and also tell you how to install the Custom Scenery....

Comment

I can give you the links tonight... and also tell you how to install the Custom Scenery....

Awesome thank you

Comment

Awesome thank you
                  ooo, sorry I didn't get around to it last night.. I really appoligize... I will look for some links right now.

Comment

ooo, sorry I didn't get around to it last night.. I really appoligize... I will look for some links right now.

Thanks

Comment

Here is one download... this isn't a actual recreation of any Disney park... but it is indeed a Disney park.... http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...ght=disneyland

BUT, I have not played RCT2 in years.... from what I can remember you just save it to the main file of RCT2.... and I cant exactly recall where you put the park file at.... Someone else here on Micechat may be able to help you out with that, But I just can't remember what to do...

On the Atari forums try and do a search, I beleive there are several guides on it in the results.

I will still look for more actual Disney parks... and post them when I get the chance.

Comment

There were errors!

Comment

There are some in the Atari Forums, but are not close to accurate - at least as close to as accurate as you can get in RCT3. You can't really make a park that big, the lag would prevent you from moving around in it. I have heard of some group doing various "Lands" as seperate items - fairly close to accurate, but still huge and laggy.

Custom scenery is an absolute must...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X