Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Minnie Hat :):):):):)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading Minnie Hat :):):):):)

    Hello All =)

    Yes, I am trading Princess Minnie Hat. I mainly like rare clothing, but I can live with anything I also have other stuff for trade soooo just ask
    Erika
    VMK Player
    Soccer Fanatic
    Loves All Her Friends
    Loves Her Family
    @_@ >_< -.-
    Astro_SoccerGrl

  • #2
    Re: Trading Minnie Hat

    i will give treasure chair (pirate q chair) pirate hat space pants wanted poster 50 codes from pirates let me know pm me!
    I love pirates of the carribean 3 it is awesome! Harry Potter ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! MERRY Christmas!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading Minnie Hat

      my offer:

      full yellow princess
      full blue princess
      bird hat
      pink wreath
      2pink heart chairs
      red heart chair

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading Minnie Hat

        my offer: full yellow princess
        full blue princess
        bird hat
        pink wreath
        2 heart chairs
        red heart chair
        and 5 stars fireworks

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading Minnie Hat

          My friends offer is swell.He name is Ariel-Cutie.She wants to offer and have a chance to have the hat she has wanted for some time now.
          :yea:VMK Rox Meh Sox!:yea:

          sigpic


          Looking for Room Codes!


          Don't steal my picture,please.I was the girl in the cowboy aka.Jami-Lynn at the time.Now i'm Lil-Rich because my name got changed but oh well.I like Lil-Rich anyways

          Here is a list of Great traders I have traded with:
          RocketRods
          Dreamytime






          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading Minnie Hat

            Heya I can offer Sparrow Hat for your minnie, but I'd rather you add to make it more even. If you are interested just let me know what you would add. If you aren't interested, i have another offer


            Just let me know =]
            >Siggie Made By Moi<

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading Minnie Hat

              Minnie is more rare as of not being able to get minnie.You could get sparrow if you play the game no minnie is more rare then sparrow.
              :yea:VMK Rox Meh Sox!:yea:

              sigpic


              Looking for Room Codes!


              Don't steal my picture,please.I was the girl in the cowboy aka.Jami-Lynn at the time.Now i'm Lil-Rich because my name got changed but oh well.I like Lil-Rich anyways

              Here is a list of Great traders I have traded with:
              RocketRods
              Dreamytime






              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                Originally posted by Lil-Rich View Post
                Minnie is more rare as of not being able to get minnie.You could get sparrow if you play the game no minnie is more rare then sparrow.
                You're right, but you also have to think of demand
                >Siggie Made By Moi<

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                  Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
                  You're right, but you also have to think of demand
                  atm ive seen more minnie offers then a sparrow hat offer.People like the entire sparrow not the set.In trading 20k for possible any sparrow part.Im not that high into needing it but I rather have that then minnie.I like sparrow better but minnie is in demand more then a sparrow hat
                  :yea:VMK Rox Meh Sox!:yea:

                  sigpic


                  Looking for Room Codes!


                  Don't steal my picture,please.I was the girl in the cowboy aka.Jami-Lynn at the time.Now i'm Lil-Rich because my name got changed but oh well.I like Lil-Rich anyways

                  Here is a list of Great traders I have traded with:
                  RocketRods
                  Dreamytime






                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                    Hi, I am in desperate need of a minnie hat if you are still trading it here is my offer..

                    Furnishings:
                    1x Ace of Spades Carpet
                    1x Treehouse
                    1x Snow Carpet
                    1x Yellow Candy Cane
                    1x Blue Candy Cane
                    1x Fireplace
                    1x Red Soldier
                    1x Hanukkah Present
                    1x Christmas Present
                    2x Green Philar Magic Chairs
                    1x Magenta Rocket Chair
                    1x Stitch Teleporter Set
                    3x Baseball Benches
                    1x Everest Ride Car Chair
                    1x Tron Table
                    1x Cookie Tree
                    1x Animation Desk
                    1x Well Chair
                    1x Gingerbread Bench
                    1x Kali Couch Piece
                    1x Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Set
                    1x Red tiki
                    1x Gold Scoreboard
                    1x Red Penny Press

                    Pins:
                    2x Club 33
                    3x HKDL Disneyland Hotel
                    1x Jazz Band Pin
                    1x Holiday 2006 Wreath Pin
                    1x Matterhorn Bobsled
                    2x Mint Julep
                    1x Water Parks- Ice Gator

                    Clothes:
                    1x (All Colors) Baby Doll Dresses
                    1x (All Colors) Bling Shirts
                    1x (All Colors) VMK Shirts
                    1x (All Color) Camera Shirts
                    1x Cowboy Shirt Black With Vest
                    3x Blue Feather Mask
                    1x Full Red Football Outfit
                    1x Full Blue Football Outfit
                    1x Full Referee Outfit
                    2x Santa Hats
                    3x Mad Hatter Hats
                    1x Maleficent Hat
                    2x Green Mission Space Helmets
                    1x Native American Boots
                    1x Pirate Hat Without Bird
                    1x Pirate Pants (Girls Only)
                    1x Pink Superhero Pants(Girls Only)
                    1x Pink Superhero Shirt (Girls Only)
                    1x Blue Tron Boots
                    1x Witch Hat
                    1x Crown girls only1x Dream Shirt
                    1x Musketeer Hat


                    Posters:
                    1x Magic Mirror
                    1x Dream Poster



                    Please let me know if you like my offer. You can pick and choose the items listed above. I want to use a Community Leader for the trade. Thank You
                    ~Purplecoolness




                    Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                      Originally posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
                      Hi, I am in desperate need of a minnie hat if you are still trading it here is my offer..

                      Furnishings:
                      1x Ace of Spades Carpet
                      1x Treehouse
                      1x Snow Carpet
                      1x Yellow Candy Cane
                      1x Blue Candy Cane
                      1x Fireplace
                      1x Red Soldier
                      1x Hanukkah Present
                      1x Christmas Present
                      2x Green Philar Magic Chairs
                      1x Magenta Rocket Chair
                      1x Stitch Teleporter Set
                      3x Baseball Benches
                      1x Everest Ride Car Chair
                      1x Tron Table
                      1x Cookie Tree
                      1x Animation Desk
                      1x Well Chair
                      1x Gingerbread Bench
                      1x Kali Couch Piece
                      1x Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Set
                      1x Red tiki
                      1x Gold Scoreboard
                      1x Red Penny Press

                      Pins:
                      2x Club 33
                      3x HKDL Disneyland Hotel
                      1x Jazz Band Pin
                      1x Holiday 2006 Wreath Pin
                      1x Matterhorn Bobsled
                      2x Mint Julep
                      1x Water Parks- Ice Gator

                      Clothes:
                      1x (All Colors) Baby Doll Dresses
                      1x (All Colors) Bling Shirts
                      1x (All Colors) VMK Shirts
                      1x (All Color) Camera Shirts
                      1x Cowboy Shirt Black With Vest
                      3x Blue Feather Mask
                      1x Full Red Football Outfit
                      1x Full Blue Football Outfit
                      1x Full Referee Outfit
                      2x Santa Hats
                      3x Mad Hatter Hats
                      1x Maleficent Hat
                      2x Green Mission Space Helmets
                      1x Native American Boots
                      1x Pirate Hat Without Bird
                      1x Pirate Pants (Girls Only)
                      1x Pink Superhero Pants(Girls Only)
                      1x Pink Superhero Shirt (Girls Only)
                      1x Blue Tron Boots
                      1x Witch Hat
                      1x Crown girls only1x Dream Shirt
                      1x Musketeer Hat


                      Posters:
                      1x Magic Mirror
                      1x Dream Poster



                      Please let me know if you like my offer. You can pick and choose the items listed above. I want to use a Community Leader for the trade. Thank You
                      ~Purplecoolness

                      Wow, if i still had my minnie hat, i would soo take that offer. Especially with the dream shirt. gl with your awesome offer
                      ---------
                      |I QUIT|
                      ---------
                      ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                        Bird hat + IASM pin? (Its a small world ride pin)
                        http://www.micechat.com/forums/stitc...tml?styleid=-1

                        ~~~~~~~

                        ^ Stitch hat offer ^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                          Offer withdrawn, I have a new offer =D



                          Herbie Shirt
                          Black Ears
                          Holiday 05 Pin (REALLY rare)
                          Rongo Tiki Pin
                          Blue Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair
                          Pirate Well
                          Blue Wreath
                          JC Rhino Poster (Quest)
                          Lightcycle Pin
                          >Siggie Made By Moi<

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading Minnie Hat

                            Invisibility magic 1*
                            Firework magic 1*
                            Teleport magic 1*
                            Crown (girls)
                            Full Space (green)
                            Superhero shoes
                            Top Hat
                            Full Pirate (girls)
                            Full Alice (girls)
                            Pink beret
                            Compass pin
                            Ice cream pin
                            Tron bit pin
                            Thrill seakers quest pin
                            some other quest pin lol
                            Green cactus chair
                            Toon town fireplace
                            Lots of pirate stuff (not q)
                            Mickey TV

                            and more i can't remember everything i have sorry
                            I am also looking for flip, i'll take either one

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X