This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Land Ideas

I think that there should be a toon town area in vmk and why isn't there a virtual mickey or goofy and will they ever be a epcot land??? Plz express your opinions on this and as well as other ideas

Re: New Land Ideas

As for toontown - that's a totally different game which ( IMO ) should NOT be brought into VMK.

- - - Epcot is another story - we could possibly, in order to keep it as VMK and not VE, just release more Epcot rooms ( such as a world showcase room ).
    - - - I think there SHOULD be some kind of character Meet 'n Greet with classic characters ( Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc. )

Comment

oh yeah huh that does make sense but that kind of stinks bc i like toontown

Comment

Originally posted by Applz View Post
        oh yeah huh that does make sense but that kind of stinks bc i like toontown
        Then you can still play toontown AND vmk separately... imagine the lag if they brought toontown in

Comment

I dont think the toon town idea will work but I am confused why they dont have any traditional vmk characters in the game (not just on clothes).
          When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
          ??????????
          Yeah the end. You heard me.
          What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

It's very confusing why traditional characters haven't been there since the beginning, maybe because of the extensive animation that the other NPC characters don't require... but the Gator Waiter walks around and all, so it's possible.

Comment

Well they could make them one of the characters that is played by a VMK staff member!
              When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
              ??????????
              Yeah the end. You heard me.
              What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

yea, sad to say but its a 99% chance they WONT bring toontown into vmk. Also, itd could kinda seem like VMK is stealing Toontowns idea. I think that they could and should bring in Mickey Minnie Donal Goofy and Pluto into the VMK world [as NPCs.. or the characters that give you money..] and yes, its kinda odd that this is a Disney website that doesnt have any disney characters..

Hope new plans work out.

Gina
                I <33333 Spider Pig!!
                ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
                -- The Simpsons Movie
                Gotta love it
                Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                  As for toontown - that's a totally different game which ( IMO ) should NOT be brought into VMK.

- - - Epcot is another story - we could possibly, in order to keep it as VMK and not VE, just release more Epcot rooms ( such as a world showcase room ).
                  - - - I think there SHOULD be some kind of character Meet 'n Greet with classic characters ( Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc. )
                  :ot:What i laugh at is that in all of WDW there is not ONE Mickey themed Ride. there are little sideshows, but not one ride. there is one made mainly for goofy (the barnstormer), and one mainly about donald (phillharMagic) but no mickey themed ride.
                  On Topic: there should be no major tie in with toontown, because that would just be a bit too far off the vmk idea.
                  Last edited by evanescence4ever; 07-05-2007, 02:49 AM.
                  ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                  1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                  2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                  3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                  4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                  5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                  6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                  7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                  8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                  9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                  AND FINALLY...
                  10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                  [:

Comment

Well, they do have a DLR land ( New Orleans Square ) - so maybe a WDW land ( Liberty Square I don't think would be as popular as Toontown ) would be good?

Comment

have you ever played tootown online?
                      vmk is the best game ever

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X