Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Thrilleville Off the Rails :(

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thrilleville Off the Rails :(

    A new title was annouced this is all the news I have on it though:
    http://pspupdates.qj.net/Thrillville...96323#comments
    Hopefully this will be more like RCT and less like a story driven title cause I have the PSP version and it is not anything like RCT at least no where near it.

  • #2
    Re: Thrilleville Off the Rails
    Originally posted by Magus View Post
    A new title was annouced this is all the news I have on it though:
    http://pspupdates.qj.net/Thrillville...96323#comments
    Hopefully this will be more like RCT and less like a story driven title cause I have the PSP version and it is not anything like RCT at least no where near it.

    Is it possible to make disneyland on the first one?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Thrilleville Off the Rails

      Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post


      Is it possible to make disneyland on the first one?
      Not anywhere close, you have a better chance of making DL on RCT1 with no expansions. ANd I really mean that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Thrilleville Off the Rails
        Originally posted by Magus View Post
        Not anywhere close, you have a better chance of making DL on RCT1 with no expansions. ANd I really mean that.

        Is there even any good scenory?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Thrilleville Off the Rails

          Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post


          Is there even any good scenory?
          I got this as a PSP game so just take a guess :P

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X