X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of VMK Cards....

My dilema:

I used to do VMK alot when if first came out. I even won one of the first "Best Room" Contests. But I just don't have time for it anymore.

However, I went to Disneyland alot for the in park Quests and collected alot of the collectible type cards. Of course, I used the codes but now I have all these cards.

I was wondering if anyone knew if they were of any value or collectible items. The codes are ALREADY USED so I'm sure that takes the value down alot but I was just going to dump these in the trash but thought I should see if they were worth anything or if anyone wanted them.

I have Series 1 and Series 2 cards from Disneyland and Series 1 of the Virtual Prize collection. Lots of duplicates in each series.

Re: Tons of VMK Cards....

Somebody out there may want them. I have seen cards with no codes for sale on ebay. Personally though without the codes I would have no use for them, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterfan View Post
      Somebody out there may want them. I have seen cards with no codes for sale on ebay. Personally though without the codes I would have no use for them, sorry.
      I totally agree which is why I may just dump em' in the trash. But I thought someone would collect them...kind of like baseball cards.

I don't go on VMK anymore and have no desire to so if I can't find anybody here...I'm tossing them.

Comment

I know that some people are VMK card collectors, although I haven't seen a whole lot on this site, mostly on other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
          I know that some people are VMK card collectors, although I haven't seen a whole lot on this site, mostly on other sites.
          what other sites? Maybe I should go there.... I just hate to just toss these in the trash when I know they could go to a good home.

Comment

I would love to get
            TRADING CREDITS AT ALL TIMES!! PM ME!!

Comment

Well if you see any cards shows in your area you can always ask there, but there is a market for these cards in Non-Sports circles, and there are people who collect anything associated with Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X