Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Tons of VMK Cards....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of VMK Cards....

My dilema:

I used to do VMK alot when if first came out. I even won one of the first "Best Room" Contests. But I just don't have time for it anymore.

However, I went to Disneyland alot for the in park Quests and collected alot of the collectible type cards. Of course, I used the codes but now I have all these cards.

I was wondering if anyone knew if they were of any value or collectible items. The codes are ALREADY USED so I'm sure that takes the value down alot but I was just going to dump these in the trash but thought I should see if they were worth anything or if anyone wanted them.

I have Series 1 and Series 2 cards from Disneyland and Series 1 of the Virtual Prize collection. Lots of duplicates in each series.

Ta Da!

Re: Tons of VMK Cards....

Somebody out there may want them. I have seen cards with no codes for sale on ebay. Personally though without the codes I would have no use for them, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterfan View Post
      Somebody out there may want them. I have seen cards with no codes for sale on ebay. Personally though without the codes I would have no use for them, sorry.
      I totally agree which is why I may just dump em' in the trash. But I thought someone would collect them...kind of like baseball cards.

I don't go on VMK anymore and have no desire to so if I can't find anybody here...I'm tossing them.

Ta Da!

Comment

I know that some people are VMK card collectors, although I haven't seen a whole lot on this site, mostly on other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
          I know that some people are VMK card collectors, although I haven't seen a whole lot on this site, mostly on other sites.
          what other sites? Maybe I should go there.... I just hate to just toss these in the trash when I know they could go to a good home.

Ta Da!

Comment

I would love to get
            TRADING CREDITS AT ALL TIMES!! PM ME!!

Comment

Well if you see any cards shows in your area you can always ask there, but there is a market for these cards in Non-Sports circles, and there are people who collect anything associated with Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X