This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK shopping

i hope this hasn't been discussed (i haven't been able to find the info), so if this needs to be moved, please do (thanks mods)...

anyway, i've been to all the shops in vmk, however, i always see the same things in my shop screen. i see clothes, star trader stuff & vmk central stuff. even when i'm in iasw imports or other shops, i only see those 3 catalogs. what am i doing wrong? tia!!
    <o>

you have to double click on the registers when you're in the shops for them to appear in your shops tabs.

Comment

Re: VMK shopping

thank you, thank you! i feel really dumb now :blush:

here's another question: what's the bumper sticker for? it's 1000 credits, but what would it go on?
      Last edited by pixie chick; 07-03-2005, 09:01 PM.
      <o>

Comment

I don't know about the bumper sticker. the fountain looks like a fountain. It runs. The leota head can be turned off and on like a light, but thats about it.

Comment

cool, thanks. i just saw the fountain in someone's room. she had velvet ropes & everything. i also saw someone who linked his with teleporters. i bought a tea cup teleporter, but i don't think i want to manage 2 rooms.

another question: how do i get into my friends' rooms. when i click on "friend's rooms" nothing comes up. i've tried to find some of the mice chatters rooms & haven't had any luck when i've run a search.

can you tell i'm not good at video games? hahaha!!!
          <o>

Comment

they have to be online and in there room for them to show under the friends room tab. I think that is true for the searches as well.

Comment

ok, thanks! i guess that makes sense.
              <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X