This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster Friend List

Apparently you can only list 16 in your friends list in this game. I tried to enter all the Mouse Chat names and got stuck.

I'm getting better - finally! I scored 86,000+ today. Picking up 13 Aliens really helped with that.

I just love hearing the aliens saying "Save me!" and "Thank You". :love:

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Re: Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster Friend List

Originally posted by Momzilla59
    Apparently you can only list 16 in your friends list in this game. I tried to enter all the Mouse Chat names and got stuck.

I'm getting better - finally! I scored 86,000+ today. Picking up 13 Aliens really helped with that.

I just love hearing the aliens saying "Save me!" and "Thank You". :love:
    Hi Momzilla, I saw you on there the other day, but your "light" was red. I've gotten up to around 225k, but can't seem to get anymore. Once, I had 14 aliens, that's the most I've had.

Keep trying to get only blue batteries. They increase incrementally in value, and go as high as 10,000 points each. I absolutely hate it when I'm pretty high in my blue batteries and then accidently get a red, green or yellow battery. I just about SCREAM!!!!! My daughter thinks I've very weird, but then she's only 10 and just doesn't understand )
    o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Comment

Momzilla, I didn't realize the limit. Good to know.

The highest I've ever gotten was a little over 112,000. I took a screen grab, in case I never top that.
      ------------------
      DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
      http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Originally posted by stacielee
        Keep trying to get only blue batteries. They increase incrementally in value, and go as high as 10,000 points each.
        I didn't know that, stacielee! I'll have to pay attention next time I play (which will probably be in the next few minutes, I'm addicted to that game!)

I think a red light means you are already on a misson. I haven't seen anyones light light up yet, but I'm still looking.

Happy Blasting!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59
          I didn't know that, stacielee! I'll have to pay attention next time I play (which will probably be in the next few minutes, I'm addicted to that game!)

I think a red light means you are already on a misson. I haven't seen anyones light light up yet, but I'm still looking.

Happy Blasting!
          Make sure you have me added to your buddy list - Minnie.
          o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Comment

I just started playing and I think I have peaked so far at about 67,000. It's a tough game, lots of "strands in old Duder's head" as the man said.
            "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time."
            - Walt Disney

Comment

mines
              thecrewaz
              Jen

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X