Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading room codes for credits or sprees (includes pirate prison)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading room codes for credits or sprees (includes pirate prison)

Another thread bites the dust - :lol:

I have a lot of room codes that I don't really need. So I'm trading them for credits or sprees.

9 8 High School Musical rooms
    9 8 POTC fortress rooms
    2 1 *JC tent rooms

* These are pretty hard to come by these days, so would expect a higher offer for this room

I'm looking for approx. 4 to 6k per room... I prefer to do the trade before sending the code. As you can see I have a lot of positive feedback and have already completed some of these room trades without any issues. Please let me know when you offer if you plan to trade credits or a spree.

Also just got some pirate pins and... I now have one pirate prison room code for trade. I'll wait and see what sort of offers I get for that one though.
    Last edited by TLynn; 08-08-2007, 07:27 AM. Reason: changed wording

Re: Trading room codes for credits or sprees (includes pirate prison)

25K Spree for Pirate Prison room,and anything you want from my thread[in my signature] as a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
      25K Spree for Pirate Prison room,and anything you want from my thread[in my signature] as a start.
      Never mind. Not interested in the implication that I'm trying to cheat people.
      Last edited by TLynn; 08-08-2007, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TLynn View Post
        This looks good to me, but I still can only do the trade in the evenings. Let me give it one more day... would you be able to trade tomorrow?
        Could you please send the code first?I don't know how the room code is still out even though the quest is retired but you might have saved it ^_^.Yes,I can do the trade in the evenings and yes I'll probably be able to trade tomorrow.

Comment

Hello,

About how much would you like for your Jc room?
          How about 4,700 maybe 5k?

Thanks in advance,
          Dianne

Comment

Originally posted by lost_n_the_clouds View Post
            Hello,

About how much would you like for your Jc room?
            How about 4,700 maybe 5k?

Thanks in advance,
            Dianne
            Thanks for the offer, but this seems a bit on the low side since this room is no longer available as far as I know.

Comment

Aloha :wave: Just post telling me when you're ready to trade

Edit:Oops didn't see it before.I'm not saying you're trying to cheat me.I mean,you have great feedback,and I've done trades with you before.It's just that I thought that quest was retired,so that would mean the codes didn't come out anymore?Well,correct me if I'm wrong.If you don't want to trade anymore,OK.

Edit2: Omg.I'm so sorry.The rooms are out.On other boards I have seen people offer only 4-6K for it.I would like to revise my offer if you still want to trade.
              My current offer is:
              7K through sprees(I'm working on a quest,sorry!)
              Last edited by Princess_Crystin; 08-08-2007, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X