Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Free Disneyland tour with VMK Quest!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Disneyland tour with VMK Quest!

Originally posted by Mouse Planet
    A substantial prize has been introduced for people who do the in-park quests for the online Virtual Magic Kingdom game. If you visit the Virtual Magic Kingdom kiosk in Tomorrowland and complete all three quests available, you'll receive a voucher for a threehour behind-the-scenes tour of Disneyland that also includes back-door access to five attractions. The tour is held a couple times per day and depending on availablity can be scheduled for the same day. The voucher is good through the end of the year.
    Sounds FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Re: Free Disneyland tour with VMK Quest!

Aw, crap!! What about those of us who've already completed the 3 quests???
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I don't know, but I completed one and I'll be going back to do them all again and try!

Comment

Thread with photos by Darkbeer

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
          Aw, crap!! What about those of us who've already completed the 3 quests???
          Just go to the booth. They have the info stored in the computer. That is how I got on the tour.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

scan the ticket and see you have and not taken a tour....

(me looking for answers to the cards... as i have limited time for the tour...)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X