Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Magic?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic?

do you like combining your magic into different stars? Lets See a Poll.

i like to combine mine
    Yes, i do like to combine them
    34.78%
    Hmm, Depends on the magic pin
    47.83%
    No, but if i get 1 in a trade thats fine with me
    13.04%
    No, i only like 1 star magic
    4.35%
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Re: Magic?

the only time i combine my magic is when i know that im not going to trade it. i keep magics individual if i want to trade it (most of the time)
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

Comment

i do sometimes aswell. but i usually combine them
      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

I normally don't combine them, since I like to trade off my magic. If I'm planning on keeping it though, that's a different story. )

Comment

i can go with that. lol.

Comment

Btw, you can only vote once! so choose Wisley!

Comment

I always liked to combined my magic because it makes my magic even out and my magic last longer or do some other cool effect

Comment

I combine them if I want the effect to last longer. The only pins I haven't combined are my two teleportation pins. I mean, what's the point? Quicker recharge? Not much of a reason for me to do that when I can teleport again while the other pin is recharging.
                WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
                  I combine them if I want the effect to last longer. The only pins I haven't combined are my two teleportation pins. I mean, what's the point? Quicker recharge? Not much of a reason for me to do that when I can teleport again while the other pin is recharging.
                  5* recharges in like 10 seconds I think.

Combining pins gives me more room for other pins. I'd rather have one 5* than 5 1* on my lanyard.

However, I agree with you there, zeek with the Space/Dive/Car magics. If you for soem reason run out of gas/air you have another one ready to go. So in this case, it would be better to have them as single magics.

cwim?

Comment

i said i liked to combine mine. it makes you look rich :P and it lasts longer

Comment

Anymore Votes? i have not been keeping eye on this post. but anyways. anymore votes?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X