Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

VMK - Tomorrowland Quest Hidden URL

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK - Tomorrowland Quest Hidden URL

Have any of you found it yet? I'm not sure how it will reveal itself. I'm planning on heading down to Disneyland tomorrow and I hope to find it before then.

Thanks,

Lisa
    ~ ~ LisaLou ~ ~

Disneyland whenever I can!
    1993 - Tokyo Disneyland
    1994 - EuroDisney (That's what it was called then)
    2000 - Walt Disney World

Re: VMK - Tomorrowland Quest Hidden URL

I found it! Woooo hooooo! :yea:
    ~ ~ LisaLou ~ ~

Disneyland whenever I can!
    1993 - Tokyo Disneyland
    1994 - EuroDisney (That's what it was called then)
    2000 - Walt Disney World

Comment

where did you find it? what is it? i haven't heard about this. i did all of the quests & the insider tour, too
      <o>

Comment

UGH... let's try this again...

The link is in the box below, but I have not made it linkable, because the board will make it visable... so copy and paste. To read, hold down your left mouse button, and run over the text....

Spoiler

http://www.vmk.com/tomorrowlandquest.com

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

yeah bit what does the treehouse of technology celebrate...a convention??

Comment

Spoiler

Innovention?
            Innovation?
            Invention?
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
              yeah bit what does the treehouse of technology celebrate...a convention??
              I am also clueless for that question. Anyone, anyone?

Comment

If you look at the treehouse, through one of the windows, you'll see a siluette of a...

Spoiler

Birthday Party

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
                  If you look at the treehouse, through one of the windows, you'll see a siluette of a...

Spoiler

Birthday Party
                  And the question about counting the neon Mickeys, the rotating rockets/spaceships, and the little green men at Star Traders DOES NOT include the spaceships/rockets on the ceiling at Star Traders nor the Yodas as you come off Star Tours. They are talking about the AstroOrbiter. Count THOSE! :!$#%:
                  Cliff
                  WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

I haven't been to Disneyland ever in my life and I don't really plan on going. I've been to Disneyworld once when I was 7 and I can hardly remeber anything but meeting the characters and riding the roller coasters so I was wondering...If anyone had the answers to the Tomorrowland Quest? I have a small reward for anyone who would give me the answers.

Sammi Pwns All
                    But You won't get to see the tears I cry
                    That Long?!?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X