This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Foolish Mortals.........

To my recreation of Disneyland's..........

Well, hello. So my name is hillibilly and I guess this is my first post after around two years of coming to these great forums. I am a regular over at the atari RCT3 forums and have been since the game first came out.

Now, I like it there and such, but over-all, your really can't get any good constructive criticism. So I decided what better place to get "inside" help rather than a forum that is already dedicated to the mouse! I figured there had to be a few (lol) members here that had been to Disneyland and have ridden the haunted mansion. And I also figured some of you would get a kick out my recreation. So.....come with be on a trip into the bounless realms of the unknown.........

The Haunted Mansion Update 1

More than likely, the first thing you will notice different about my mansion, is the fact that it is a "tad" bigger than the original. This stems from me having to use the track peices to form the entrace walkway to have curved paths. This caused the mansion to be slightly bigger to fit the scale. Thus influencing the two widows on the top floor, the expanded front porch and know side entrance to the porch.

View from the entrance of the Foyer.

Shot form the queue, looking at the side of the mansion.

Entrance Gates.

Fastpass Entrance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Thats it for the exterior. I will have an update for the "Foyer to the Loading Area", really soon.

And remember...I LOVE constructive criticism. I am not only making this for everybody, I also want to have my own little piece of Disneyland in my house. And seeing as I have never been to the Disneyland Haunted Mansion, I really need help in some areas of the attraction.

-Tanner

Re: Welcome Foolish Mortals.........

Did you do this in RCT3? I guess if you did you must have plenty of Custom Scenery loaded in and both the add on packs?

Anyway, the outside areas you have done look fantastic. I really don't see anything wrong with it and the area around it is your own look so that is fine as well. I can't wait to see what you do with the indside and are you eventually going to make a ride as well, or is this just an exercise in creative building? Whatever it is, it look great to me, and I have used RCT3 for quite a few Parks and Rides, until my computer crashed and burned and I don't have a replacement big enough yet to continue.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
      Did you do this in RCT3? I guess if you did you must have plenty of Custom Scenery loaded in and both the add on packs?

Anyway, the outside areas you have done look fantastic. I really don't see anything wrong with it and the area around it is your own look so that is fine as well. I can't wait to see what you do with the indside and are you eventually going to make a ride as well, or is this just an exercise in creative building? Whatever it is, it look great to me, and I have used RCT3 for quite a few Parks and Rides, until my computer crashed and burned and I don't have a replacement big enough yet to continue.
      Thank you. Yes it is RCT3, and I have a TON of CS. In fact, I have tried to make a Haunted Mansion every year, with the available CS and this time I thought I was able to put one together that I felt was close enough to the original to show. lol

And yes there is a ride, however, it is on a different map than this one to save memory and cut down on lag. I am up to the seance room as we speak. Again thank you for you thoughts!

Comment

/\ Hi HillyBilly, it's me, Hethetheth, form Atari forums

Comment

simply amazing
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

wow!

Beautiful!

Can't wait to see the inside!

Comment

Be more then happy to help you with the inside version of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion...

Will this be available for us to Download or is this just one of your personal collections?

Comment

where did you get the collums on the front? i need them

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X