Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living with the Land Preview! Special Ticket Event Tomorrow!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living with the Land Preview! Special Ticket Event Tomorrow!

Okay, so here's the deal.

Tomorrow, I'll be holding a special ticket event where a select group of people will get to be one of the first to OFFICIALLY ride my Living with the Land ride. This will be an all-day event (for the most part, at least), so no need to worry about missing out.

How to get a ticket

Tonight, I'll be buying a small number of tickets and then handing them out to anyone that comes to my Future World room (You'll have to look to see if the owner is Alexander, because here is another Future World room that is part of another user's Virtual WDW project.).

Showing up, however, will not promise you a ticket. I will be giving out a ticket at random to anyone that stays around long enough. If you ask for a ticket, you automatically disqualify yourself!

I will announce when I have no more tickets available. Afterwards, the users with the tickets can hold on to them until tomorrow when they can use them to ride my ride.

After the ride

After the ride, I suggest that those that have ridden it please stay in the room and tell me what you liked and didn't like for at least a few minutes. If you want, you can also explain to people that will be coming in that the ride right now is for ticket holders only.

But, I didn't get a ticket. *sad face*

Much like in the Disney Parks, after the ticket preivew, the ride will open the next day to everyone VMK. So keep a look out for Alexander's Living with the Land Mini-Ride!
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Re: Living with the Land Preview! Special Ticket Event Tomorrow!

Wait, what?

Is this a room you made or is this an official VMK ride?

EDIT: Wait never mind, it is a room you made.

I thought something like this was really coming to VMK (after we had absolutely nothing to do this month. )

Comment

Is the ticket room open yet?
      When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
      ??????????
      Yeah the end. You heard me.
      What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Read his First Post -_- LOL!! it says when....
        VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

But it just says tonight.
          When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
          ??????????
          Yeah the end. You heard me.
          What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
            Okay, so here's the deal.

Tomorrow, I'll be holding a special ticket event where a select group of people will get to be one of the first to OFFICIALLY ride my Living with the Land ride. This will be an all-day event (for the most part, at least), so no need to worry about missing out.

How to get a ticket

Tonight, I'll be buying a small number of tickets and then handing them out to anyone that comes to my Future World room (You'll have to look to see if the owner is Alexander, because here is another Future World room that is part of another user's Virtual WDW project.).

Showing up, however, will not promise you a ticket. I will be giving out a ticket at random to anyone that stays around long enough. If you ask for a ticket, you automatically disqualify yourself!

I will announce when I have no more tickets available. Afterwards, the users with the tickets can hold on to them until tomorrow when they can use them to ride my ride.

After the ride

After the ride, I suggest that those that have ridden it please stay in the room and tell me what you liked and didn't like for at least a few minutes. If you want, you can also explain to people that will be coming in that the ride right now is for ticket holders only.

But, I didn't get a ticket. *sad face*

Much like in the Disney Parks, after the ticket preivew, the ride will open the next day to everyone VMK. So keep a look out for Alexander's Living with the Land Mini-Ride!

Read the Text i colerd in Blue And that should Help you Out

-sword99
            Last edited by Sword99; 09-30-2007, 10:27 AM.
            VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Get it now? Lol

Comment

While I appreciate your efforts in clarifying my posts, you could have done it in a "less rude" manner of speaking.

In any event, I just got home from my classes. I'll be giving out tickets starting now until I run out or until closing (whichever happens first).

Comment

You leave for a few minutes while you walk the dog, and what happens? VMK boots you for being inactive.

Anyway, I'm back in my room giving out tickets. The room to look for is Future World Rides.

Comment

i was there

Comment

Okay, here's the deal. Since VMK closed early on my last night (as well as for everyone else), I wasn't able to give out a whole lot of tickets.

I don't want to feel like I wasted my credits on this event, so I'm proposing this:

The above will apply for today as well. Those that were lucky enough to get a ticket can either ride once or have multiple rides until I run out of tickets. Those new users that want a ticket, can still get them.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TRADE ANYTHING AWAY IN ORDER TO GET A TICKET. It's just a suggestion given that I spent 1,000 credits on tickets and were only able to give out only 100 credits worth. That said, if you choose to trade something to me, please keep it small. The last thing I want to happen is a misunderstanding that my ride has turned into a Pay-to-Play.

If I don't reply back to you, please wait about 10 minutes before leaving. I'm probably walking my dog.

I'll see those of you who want to ride my ticket-only ride over the course of today!

...I hope...

Comment

i tried to get on but no one was there

Comment

same here

Comment

Yeah, nobody showed up, so after about five hours of just sitting there by myself, I called it off rather suddenly. It was rather depressing, actually.

No worries, though, when I open my 20K Credit Quest again, you guys will be able to find it again.

Comment

20K Quest!! i was Threre Once! Alexander? is that your Title? i remembrer trying it once and it was though. i think you have 20K a dreams shirt and a fireoworks magic pin in there for the prizes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X