This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti codes

Does anyone have any spare yeti codes? Im new to VMk and my friend copied over the Yeti game for me to get the neat stuff but we cannot get it to work. So she suggested asking if anyone here might have some spare ones. TIA!

Re: Yeti codes

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by drzero View Post
      Anybody?
      If you could tell me where to get it, i will get some to you for free

Thanks,
      Vmk_Vmk_Addicted
      ( Like whats the website )

Comment

Vmk_Vmk_Addicted, I'm not sure if you can still download it here, but this is the website the game takes me to when I click their website button.

>>>Link<<<

But when I tried all three of the levels not too long ago, none of the levels gave any prizes anymore. I think they're planning to either, 1. Shut down the game for good, or 2. Add prizes and possibly revamp the game.
        Bear with me, I'm learning as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWarp View Post
          Vmk_Vmk_Addicted, I'm not sure if you can still download it here, but this is the website the game takes me to when I click their website button.

>>>Link<<<

But when I tried all three of the levels not too long ago, none of the levels gave any prizes anymore. I think they're planning to either, 1. Shut down the game for good, or 2. Add prizes and possibly revamp the game.
          Nope i couldnt find it, if you do pls tell me

and i also agree.. it may be shut down or they are adding more prizes.. the world may never now..

Comment

This game has stopped giving out prizes about a month ago.
            IGN: ChaoticShadow

Comment

the game is shut down, sorry to say and this should be somewhere other then the trading, this is not much of trading. sounds more like asking
              VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X