Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm.. i think this is copied off of something else..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. i think this is copied off of something else..

These Pumpkin Ears.. It Looks Like they used that 4th of july hat and cuted it down a bit? Lest see what everyone else thinks
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Re: Hmm.. i think this is copied off of something else..

LOL well of course the Pumpkin Ears look like the Fourth of July Flag Hat VMK likes being creative, and putting Mickey ears on certain hats sure makes those hats look cool! The Sorcerers Hat, Minnie Hat, both the Green and Red Santa Hats, the Black, Gold, and Dream Ears, the Flag Hat - all of these hats have Mickey Ears on them. You can assume that the makers of these hats used the same code give or take, to make the new Pumpkin Ears Hat. They could have easily "added on" to the Traditional Black Mickey Ears in this case. But all I'm saying, is that they didn't just take the Fourth of July Flag Hat and "cut" it down, they just used a similar code that they've used to make all of the other Mickey Ear Themed Hats Hope that helps! Cya in VMK..

Cybernetic :monkey:

Cya in VMK!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Sincerely,

:monkey: CyberneticMonkey :monkey:

Comment

Hey i like those ears! .. even though they they'll make me look fat, i still <3 the idea that vmk is making something new

Comment

Yeah sure do! lol. and it is totaly easy to know that that is copied off of the 4th of july hat! lol
        VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

Omg, I Want Pumpkin Ears.!

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
          ~ KelseaNicole ~

Comment

heh it looks copied.. any way.. i want them! lol, as long its not like the dream ears.. u got to go hunting for staff to get them. lol, i DONT want to go another month of that.

Comment

Yep.. pretty boringalright -_- lol

Comment

Obvisously it has to be the 4th of july hat if it werent then it would of have to be a random made hat.

Comment

True

Comment

I'm just wondering when they will do a Pirate Ears hat by using the Girl Pirate Bandanna base and just adding Mickey Ears to them.

WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

nice.. lol

Comment

Yo tat would be so awesome! will just see what happens

Comment

yeah.. LOL

Comment

yea looks a little cutie for halloween, and it does look like something i've seen
                            I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
                            :love: 7 Days :love:
                            Kellie's Saying of the day:

Comment

yep yep

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X