• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZeekSlider
    EPCOT Citizen
    • Dec 2006

The Easy Quest at a not-so-easy time?

I was looking ahead to see if they updated their event calendar to see what (if any) host games will be out during Halloween. They have some intersting place-holder events that are bound to be over taken by theme-appropriate events, but there was one event that caught my eye.

The Easy Quest. It happens during probably the single most unfriendly time slot for their audiance. Lunch time. I don't know how high school works these days, but we never really had access to the computer lab during lunch for security reasons, as well as to let classes that had to use the library computer have access to them.

I also find it strange that they would have a Quest, even if it is a place holder event, on a weekday. They used to do it on a weekend during high-traffic times so nobody would complain about how they didn't get to see what the quest prizes were and be able to try to get it.

I really hope this is just a place holder and that once the Halloween stuff starts rolling out we won't see any of these ill-thought-out events like this again. It's really upsetting me that the VMK staff isn't thinking this through. They should have at least realized that it's stupid to put an Easy Quest (and adverstise it) during an hour when the majority of their players are in school.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.
  • Sword99
    Release the Magic in you!
    • Feb 2007

Re: The Easy Quest at a not-so-easy time?

i noticed that aswell, and hope it does seem to rool over on to sunday/friday/saaterday.. whatever. lol
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Comment

• alldaymd
      Must Ride Space Mountain
      • May 2007

Ok, I'm stupid. But I can't finish the Diving Quest. I find the first person but the computer will not give me credit. It makes me very upset.
      I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

• alldaymd
        Must Ride Space Mountain
        • May 2007

Originally posted by alldaymd View Post
        Ok, I'm stupid. But I can't finish the Diving Quest. I find the first person but the computer will not give me credit. It makes me very upset.

Update. I finished the Diving PIN. YEAH. finally. :yea:
        I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

• Flame
          MiceChatter
          • Aug 2007

Congrates! Even If It Was Long Ago That Msg.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X