Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaa this is random but has....

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kaa this is random but has....

    Any of your friends made you a Sn like this? (Name)Love(Crushes Name)? NAd then go on it and pretend to be the person? if so how did u deal?




    Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

  • #2
    Re: Kaa this is random but has....

    Wait, what? :blink:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Kaa this is random but has....

      have you ever had a friend make you a screen name using your name then love then your crushes name then log on and pretend to be your crush?




      Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Kaa this is random but has....

        LOL no...why did you?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Kaa this is random but has....

          yep just happened, but first 2 of my friends were on and then i got confused, and then 1 had to go so then the other 1 was on it, but in the end i think it actually was my OLD crush:blink: (btw i haven't like the guy for a year)




          Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Kaa this is random but has....

            Heh. :blink:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Kaa this is random but has....

              yea and i yelled @ him, so im SO GLAD i dont have to go to school tomorrow




              Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                :blink: What?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                  oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:




                  Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                    I understand it. And no i haven't done that. But i know what you mean.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                      kaa lOL it stinks




                      Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                        Originally posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
                        oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:
                        So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?


                        Takes me a while to get things :blink:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                          Originally posted by fluffdog2 View Post
                          So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?


                          Takes me a while to get things :blink:
                          yes they made the screenname then BOTH went on and talked to me @ the same time confusing me. Then 1 of them had to go so the other 1 stayed then left but came (so i thought) and i started yelling @ her then, she ims me and im like Reply on the other sn and she was like im not on it. So basically i was yelling @ quinn SO EMBARRASSING! Seeing as he is WAY mroe popular then i am, so there for i will be teased w/ this 4 a LONG TIME.




                          Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                            My friend Jordyn had me make an SN like that for her, because she had issues & didn't know how to make SNs then. Hahaa.

                            But nothing like that happened, 'course I knew the stuff & whatever, but yeahh we're like bestfriends.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                              oh i understand! I had to read it about 5 times :lol: but no.. haha never happened to me, they prefer to do the humiliation in person.

                              Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                                Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                                My friend Jordyn had me make an SN like that for her, because she had issues & didn't know how to make SNs then. Hahaa.

                                But nothing like that happened, 'course I knew the stuff & whatever, but yeahh we're like bestfriends.
                                haha lOL yea we r like best friends sorta Lol. I KNEW IT WAS THEM UNTIL THE END lOL
                                Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                                oh i understand! I had to read it about 5 times :lol: but no.. haha never happened to me, they prefer to do the humiliation in person.
                                welll ummm this is all i have to say:lol:. But any way they do both, in person and with a sn but we r stil.l frineds, cause i have alot of things to black mail them with (not literally, just telling ppl VERY embarrasing stories about them)




                                Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                                  i have never done that and hope not to.. it's rude :] and.. wow thats scary :|
                                  VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                                    lOL they can be rude sometimes..... most of the time... lOL i like they anyways. and thats good lOL. and i know!




                                    Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                                      uh.. wow.. lol
                                      VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Kaa this is random but has....

                                        i know lOL




                                        Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X