Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Kaa this is random but has....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaa this is random but has....

Any of your friends made you a Sn like this? (Name)Love(Crushes Name)? NAd then go on it and pretend to be the person? if so how did u deal?

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

Re: Kaa this is random but has....

Wait, what? :blink:

Comment

have you ever had a friend make you a screen name using your name then love then your crushes name then log on and pretend to be your crush?

Comment

LOL no...why did you?

Comment

yep just happened, but first 2 of my friends were on and then i got confused, and then 1 had to go so then the other 1 was on it, but in the end i think it actually was my OLD crush:blink: (btw i haven't like the guy for a year)

Comment

Heh. :blink:

Comment

yea and i yelled @ him, so im SO GLAD i dont have to go to school tomorrow

Comment

:blink: What?

Comment

oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:

Comment

I understand it. And no i haven't done that. But i know what you mean.

Comment

kaa lOL it stinks

Comment

Originally posted by _blackbeltsrule123 View Post
                        oK...... My friend made a screen name saying BrigitLOVQuinn (which i dont by the way) and then he and my other friend went on it and i got confused, then my friend (the guy who made it) had to go so my other friend was on, then i started yelling at her and i think that at one point it was actually the guy (quinn) talking:blink:
                        So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?

Takes me a while to get things :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by fluffdog2 View Post
                          So... some of your friends made a screen name that said BrigitLOVQuinn and this guy Quinn went on it to confuse you or embarss you...?

Takes me a while to get things :blink:
                          yes they made the screenname then BOTH went on and talked to me @ the same time confusing me. Then 1 of them had to go so the other 1 stayed then left but came (so i thought) and i started yelling @ her then, she ims me and im like Reply on the other sn and she was like im not on it. So basically i was yelling @ quinn SO EMBARRASSING! Seeing as he is WAY mroe popular then i am, so there for i will be teased w/ this 4 a LONG TIME.

Comment

My friend Jordyn had me make an SN like that for her, because she had issues & didn't know how to make SNs then. Hahaa.

But nothing like that happened, 'course I knew the stuff & whatever, but yeahh we're like bestfriends.

Comment

oh i understand! I had to read it about 5 times :lol: but no.. haha never happened to me, they prefer to do the humiliation in person.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X